Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 06:51 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,824,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
for all those not in the know...Food stamps existed before Obama and will exist after Obama is gone.

Crapping on Obama for food stamps is freaking insane.
Yes. I think some want to blame PBO for the sun rising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2013, 07:11 PM

408 posts, read 393,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Backtrack all you want tunaman.
No backtracking here. Please pay closer attention to what people post, Chief.

Quote:
You claimed "hey aren't foodstamps a state run thing" bla bla bla or something along those lines? YES you did.
They are state-administered, yes. I did say that.

However, I did *not* say anything about state computers, nor did I blame them for the 'failings of a Federal system,' as you falsely claimed @8:47. That's something you made up and then dishonestly tried to attribute to me.

Quote:
So go give some tuna to some starving kid in your state and pat yourself on the back.......
Logic fail. Tu Quoque.

Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
.......I mean all you libbies do is care about the children right.....
And here comes Strawman #2.

Just so you understand, Chief, I don't care what you think "libbies" say, do or think. If you have an issue with something *I* said, did or thought -- and assuming it's not something you made up like I've already cited -- then by all means call me on it. But if the best you can offer is some lame critique of how "libbies" have upset you, then direct it elsewhere. I don't speak for all "libbies" and neither do they speak for me.

Quote:
.....unless you have to defend Obama then you blame everyone and everything else.
You really don't pay very close attention, Chief. I didn't 'blame' anything. I quite clearly pointed out that SNAP and most other social welfare programs for the non-elderly are administered through the states. Anything past that is just a strawman you've built.

Quote:
Pathetic lot you are.
I'm not the one dancing with strawmen here, Chief. That'd be you.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:29 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
poor 99 year old grandma, i guess she just needs to get off her #%$ and get a job instead of laying around the house all day.
Odd. About all I see are fat mid 20 yr olds.
You live in an old folks home?

Old 10-12-2013, 09:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna Meowt View Post
No backtracking here. Please pay closer attention to what people post, Chief.

They are state-administered, yes. I did say that.

However, I did *not* say anything about state computers, nor did I blame them for the 'failings of a Federal system,' as you falsely claimed @8:47. That's something you made up and then dishonestly tried to attribute to me.

Logic fail. Tu Quoque.

Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here comes Strawman #2.

Just so you understand, Chief, I don't care what you think "libbies" say, do or think. If you have an issue with something *I* said, did or thought -- and assuming it's not something you made up like I've already cited -- then by all means call me on it. But if the best you can offer is some lame critique of how "libbies" have upset you, then direct it elsewhere. I don't speak for all "libbies" and neither do they speak for me.

You really don't pay very close attention, Chief. I didn't 'blame' anything. I quite clearly pointed out that SNAP and most other social welfare programs for the non-elderly are administered through the states. Anything past that is just a strawman you've built.

I'm not the one dancing with strawmen here, Chief. That'd be you.
No you got caught trying to blame the states for this instead of the feds. Nice try to deflect it all but you did what you did. Obama can do no wrong........bla ......bla.......bla............

So go the swooners.

Old 10-12-2013, 09:06 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,592,094 times
Actually I'm pretty sure it was Xerox's fault. Their system crashed during maintenance.

Old 10-12-2013, 09:08 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Well JP Morgan gets dough off all the debit transactions. Anybody checked if their modem is down? LOL

Old 10-12-2013, 09:12 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,908,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
poor 99 year old grandma, i guess she just needs to get off her #%$ and get a job instead of laying around the house all day.

Or she could have spent the five decades (as in half a century) from age 19 - 69 years of age:

Saving for her retirement. . . . . . .

Just a thought.

Old 10-12-2013, 09:46 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
To make your own cake you need flower, egg, sugar, baking powder and butter. Screw box cakes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Old 10-12-2013, 10:07 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
To make your own cake you need flower, egg, sugar, baking powder and butter. Screw box cakes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4
I was thinking the same thing and even some of these ingredients can be left out. Plus the taste is sooo much better. Good job

Easy peanut butter or powdered sugar frosting. Heck food pantries give most of this stuff away and people don't know how to use it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies