Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2013, 12:51 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,953 times

Advertisements

Everyone has seen Star Wars, Star Trek and other futuristic movies offering visions of huge science/military/societal ant farms where behemoth spacecraft and other unrealistic future wonders are revealed - a lot of times on alien planets. Society is seen as a huge social network of all working for the collective. It is the only way conceivable in which these future visons could come to pass unless some interplanetary visitors happen upon earth and gift us with the secrets of the universe.
Who funds all of this? Is it a global venture or national?

You gotta wonder...

Old 10-15-2013, 12:51 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Everyone screaming at this woman better have the same opinion towards Ann Romney because all that woman does is take care of her children. I even remember reading that she never ever had a job during her entire life. The woman in this video probably does have a job but doesn't have a rich husband to pamper her.
What's your point? That Anne Romney married upward and the woman in the video married (yeah right!) downward? Such is life. Does that mean she should have had 6 children that she couldn't afford?

Old 10-15-2013, 12:52 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,335,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
I missed the video where Ann Romney was ******ing that they were trying to starve her and her kids.
If Ann Romney was on food stamps, I bet she would have done just that.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:03 PM

1,794 posts, read 4,913,566 times
Well, child support enforcement is almost non exsistant in this country.
SO, that's a whole different problem.
The cities that have too many men to hunt down are now dropping
the whole child support process because they don't have the money anymore
to go after them and enforce the law.
So taxpayers pay for the welfare and food stamps, free medical, because the
child support enforcement units gave up.
It's sad really, the child suffers when they grow up in poverty.
Bad neighborhoods, bad schools, bad environment, not enough food growing
up, it doesn't matter what your skin color is, white men are just as bad if not
worse then any color man.
A man is either going to be responsible, or not. That is just the way it is.
By the way, the birth rate is WAY down in this country now, for the past
5 years it is plummeted down, for all Americans.
I don't see the birth rate raising any time soon either.
Which is good, so you won't have to pay as much in food stamps, right?

Old 10-15-2013, 01:07 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
If Ann Romney was on food stamps, I bet she would have done just that.
Stay out of Vegas.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,728,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
as much as i hate poor and stupid people to reproduce, there is a chance she may have been doing well once and life and then became poor with the economy(which happen to alot of families).
Based on her entitlement attitude, I'm going with no on your scenario. People who work hard and fall on hard times don't act like the woman in the video.

They are grateful for help, not entitled *******s who think taxpayers owe it to them to feed their children.

The expensive manicured nails absolutely drive me nuts. While my family works to support hers, she hanging out spending her (actually, most like *my*) money in a nail salon. They should subtract $100 a month from her benefits if she can afford to fake tips.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly4u View Post
Well, child support enforcement is almost non exsistant in this country.
SO, that's a whole different problem.
The cities that have too many men to hunt down are now dropping
the whole child support process because they don't have the money anymore
to go after them and enforce the law.
So taxpayers pay for the welfare and food stamps, free medical, because the
child support enforcement units gave up.
It's sad really, the child suffers when they grow up in poverty.
Bad neighborhoods, bad schools, bad environment, not enough food growing
up, it doesn't matter what your skin color is, white men are just as bad if not
worse then any color man.
A man is either going to be responsible, or not. That is just the way it is.
By the way, the birth rate is WAY down in this country now, for the past
5 years it is plummeted down, for all Americans.
I don't see the birth rate raising any time soon either.
Which is good, so you won't have to pay as much in food stamps, right?
Ask any liberal on this forum and they'll tell you that a two-parent household is not necessary to raise a productive citizen. "Baby Daddy? Who needs him? I got this!"

I have seen and heard lots of arguments for pro-welfare policies, but we have truly reached the bottom of the barrel as a country when a prominent ideology actually argues that there's no need for a strong familial unit anymore. It's unbelievable. It's sad. It's indicative of where we are headed as a nation.

Liberalism is to blame.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:15 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
By all appearances the woman in that video looked like middle, upper-middle class.
Nice hair, clothes, etc.

To see her you'd never think she has no money and depends on SNAP to provide her primary and only source of food for her kids. One would also think that there would be some food at home in the fridge or pantry. But no..she has no food for her kids and no cash to buy anything for them.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
By all appearances the woman in that video looked like middle, upper-middle class.
Nice hair, clothes, etc.

To see her you'd never think she has no money and depends on SNAP to provide her primary and only source of food for her kids. One would also think that there would be some food at home in the fridge or pantry. But no..she has no food for her kids and no cash to buy anything for them.
She is the stereotypical "welfare queen" personified, documented, and available for all to see.

As far as i'm concerned, the liberal argument that the "welfare queen wearing fancy clothes and jewelry does not exist" is dead in the water as of the beginning of this EBT fiasco.

In fact, thousands of leeches found their way to Walmart upon the rumor of unlimited food being given away. Thousands of them across this nation for all to see.

It's clear to all that the welfare queen is alive and doing well.

Old 10-15-2013, 01:21 PM

18,801 posts, read 8,467,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
"I got 6 kids to feed!"
How many kids?

I got five kids to feed! - YouTube

<LOL>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies