Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 02:09 PM

4,838 posts, read 4,150,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I need government? Really? You got that from what I told you about IT projects? Seriously?

Well, I said talking to you is like talking to a five year old, and you just proved it.
Yeah, I got the same mind numbing reply. You're right, it is like trying to talk to a five year old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 02:12 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,571,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Some computer program has some glitches and the Fox news/Rush radio followers in the forum attack Obama for it (like a pack of animals.)
Chad you must be referring to those animals at Walmart who had their EBT card ceiling lifted.

1. “Unhinged” Arsonists (Wasserman-Schultz)
2. Insane People Who “Have Lost their Minds” (Harry Reid)
3. “People with a Bomb Strapped to their Chest” (aka Terrorists)(Dan Pfeiffer)
4. Blatant Extortionists (Jay Carney)
5. “Legislative Arsonists” (Nancy Pelosi)
6. "Extortionist" (Obama)
7. and the list goes on

Old 10-16-2013, 02:13 PM

17,320 posts, read 9,134,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We have classes in our society. Is this better ?

Wealthy:
Über Rich, Big business, bankers, politicians

Upper (middle) Class:
Educated, high end of middle class, targeted by the Obama administration in his tax the rich campaign.

Middle Class:
Everyday hard working people who are too rich to get help but too poor to get out of the rat trap.

Low (middle) Class :
Obama types, Typically uneducated, doesn't know anything about money. The young never put a thought into the future, they thought life was going to be a utopia and now they need government assistance.

Leech:
Obama types, Not self sufficient. government dependent and you could spot them at Walmart with loaded buggies.
Wealthy as defined by the Obama Administration and Leftists is anyone who has an income that is $200,000 a year or up. They settled and raised Taxes on those who have an income of $400,000 a year - BUT a big part of the Budget argument is that the Democrats still want to raise Taxes on the "Millionaires & Billionaires who make $200,000 a year.

They are re-defining Wealthy.
Basically - it is and has always been, Wealth Re-Distribution. Those that have more, have earned more must be forced to give in the interest of "Fairness". They believe it's a "Right" for this economic equality by force.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:16 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,511,228 times
Quote:
Democrats can't argue with facts because they don't support their stance so they must resort to name calling. That's what Obama does, that's what the democrats in the congress do. This is the Obama plan, they are just repeating the baseless attacks and following their marching orders.
Quote:
I'm not angry, Yea it was interesting watching all the hype and now out the gate -> FAIL

Bow your head in shame Chipanzee. By the way, I thought I was put on your ignore list.
Really? Did you just accuse an entire party of doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID?

Old 10-16-2013, 02:17 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,721,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Yes, glitches were to be expected. A shutdown and lack of access is just bad. For those who look at this as just part of the process, would you have faith in this system to facilitate your health claims and authorizations. I'm sure it will get worked out, but people in the system right now should be concerned about the ability of the system to fucntion when it comes to their care. This is another reason why it might have been wise to delay the mandate and get it to be functional.
Since I'm signing up for this system, yes.

My faith is in the insurance company providing me with coverage.

The ACA website is just a marketplace for purchasing that insurance.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:18 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,571,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Wealthy as defined by the Obama Administration and Leftists is anyone who has an income that is $200,000 a year or up. They settled and raised Taxes on those who have an income of $400,000 a year - BUT a big part of the Budget argument is that the Democrats still want to raise Taxes on the "Millionaires & Billionaires who make $200,000 a year.

They are re-defining Wealthy.
Basically - it is and has always been, Wealth Re-Distribution. Those that have more, have earned more must be forced to give in the interest of "Fairness". They believe it's a "Right" for this economic equality by force.
Obama wants more tax revenue and tomorrow people in the middle class will find out Obama now calls them rich and then start class warfare against them. And the Obama low class and leach class will cheer.

Billionaires who make $200k a year. Amazing isn't it Kibby, they don't even know the difference even when it's put in front of them.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:19 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,632,318 times
Quote:
Chad you must be referring to those animals at Walmart who had their EBT card ceiling lifted.

1. “Unhinged” Arsonists (Wasserman-Schultz)
2. Insane People Who “Have Lost their Minds” (Harry Reid)
3. “People with a Bomb Strapped to their Chest” (aka Terrorists)(Dan Pfeiffer)
4. Blatant Extortionists (Jay Carney)
5. “Legislative Arsonists” (Nancy Pelosi)
6. "Extortionist" (Obama)
7. and the list goes on
"I like you petch" (when you are not fighting for the Fox news corporate agenda.)

Just wanted to say the above " ",
Chad.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:20 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,388,040 times
It has, quite frankly, been a bad rollout. I think that's fair to admit.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:26 PM

2,672 posts, read 2,705,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
It has, quite frankly, been a bad rollout. I think that's fair to admit.
Terrible but since everyone has been preoccupied with the shutdown most of the media hasn't noticed how terrible its been. There are actually some conservatives that secretly like it.

Old 10-16-2013, 03:08 PM

30,133 posts, read 23,515,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoetry View Post
What do you know about Obamacare? How well versed are you? Massachusetts has had romneycare, the model for Obamacare, and we love it. Hospitals are expanding and we're growing new jobs. People have coverage, people who would have been denied otherwise.

Botched? No one's ever had IT problems? Once the gop realized it can't make it go away now they'll try and denigrate it.
What do you know about the Constitution?

If MA wants to implement Romneycare, that's great, but the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has NO business in healthcare. What part of that do you libs not comprehend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies