Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 09:57 AM

10,582 posts, read 9,747,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I wish the mods would do something about the poster who acuses everyone who argues against the problems with obamacare of being an Old white republican on medicare. a vet ,on social security,and has a big pension. I don't even want to post here anymore with the same crap responses,matter of fact color me gone.
One run-of-the-mill liberal reciting routine talking points is all it takes to knock you out of the debate, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 10:01 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,593,492 times
Obamacare, something for liberals to be proud of LOL

Obama has wasted $400 million in taxpayer dollars on an ObamaCare website that doesn't work. People have tried to sign up as many as 20, 30 or 40 times and gotten nowhere. And the White House refuses to say how many have enrolled in the
exchange.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:01 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,152,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
If it were a business it would have failed with 0 visitors but this is government. We don't expect much from Obama and democrats do we? So when you need immediate healthcare is this what it will be like to get authorization?
Like I said, same happened with Medicare D & now, do you hear anything about it? No. Keep complaining though!

Old 10-16-2013, 10:08 AM

30,164 posts, read 23,552,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
I agree but most of the Tea Party base is on Medicare, Tricare, and VA so why are they so concerned about this bungled roll-out? As I recall Medicare Part D took a while to get fixed. Is the base complaining about that?
Please provide factual evidence to support your claims.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:08 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,615,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Obama lovers should be embarrassed about Botched roll out of Obamacare

Anyone who thinks highly of Obama, cannot possibly be embarrassed about anything.
That's the truth. Embarrassment and shame aren't in their lexicon.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:09 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,593,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Like I said, same happened with Medicare D & now, do you hear anything about it? No. Keep complaining though!
I don't collect anything from the government. I only pay for it so the low class can get freebies.

I'll bet you make your mom and dad (if he knows you) proud. You are every mom and dads dream <sarcasm> LOL

Old 10-16-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Most of the poster don't have a clue since they are over 65 and cant sign up on the site or they are on Medicare, Tricare, VA. or private insurance. I guess the funny thing is the Republicans who wanted to repeal everything are now mad that its not working right so they can get part of their base that's under 65 signed up.

(Hint: moron.org is not a good place to find factual evidence.)

Old 10-16-2013, 10:10 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,152,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I don't collect anything from the government. I only pay for it so the low class can get freebies. I'll bet you make your mom and dad (if he knows you) proud. You are every mom and dads dream <sarcasm> LOL
I have no idea what you're even talking about. You're complaining about the glitches w/Obamacare. I'm responding that there were glitches w/Medicare D. You went off on some tangent. Par for the course.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Are you suggesting censorship? Whats wrong with admitting to being on Medicare, Tricare, or VA and that you are opposed to the ACA, which is another government program. If someone is triple dipping and they are against big government whats wrong with calling them out.

Also, this is a privately owned message board. They are free to censor anyone they choose. You have noticed that there are mods who periodically go in and delete posts or entire threads, right? You were aware of that, weren't you?

Old 10-16-2013, 10:14 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,939,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Is it a pain? Sure. But really, who didn't expect problems with all of those people waiting for 3 years to sign up for this? And then everyone tries on the same day even though they have months to sign up for it? Not smart if you ask me. Am I embarrassed? Uh, no. Who DOESN'T think there will be glitches with something as major as a major healthcare reform overhaul? Only delusional partisan folks who pick out any & all little things to complain about would focus on this. The rest of us live in the real world. And as I recall, Medicare D was a pain when it was first implemented as well.
Who would that be?

The premiums are, for the most part, MUCH HIGHER than we had otherwise. How was anyone waiting for this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies