Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 12:14 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times

Advertisements

Its hard to imagine three more years of this loser...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2013, 12:24 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,856,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Its hard to imagine three more years of this loser...
In three more years, we'll have enough footage of lies to fill an entire mini-series.

Old 10-29-2013, 12:53 PM

2,294 posts, read 3,428,702 times
He lies, he knows he lies, we know he lies but no one will make him accountable for those lies in fact hes not held accountable for anything he says or does. No amount of whingeing and whining will make any difference until he is called on this. We the people deserve the truth

Old 10-29-2013, 01:07 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Alaska View Post
He lies, he knows he lies, we know he lies but no one will make him accountable for those lies in fact hes not held accountable for anything he says or does. No amount of whingeing and whining will make any difference until he is called on this. We the people deserve the truth
I disagree. The people deserve the government they elect. If the people deserved the truth, they would never have elected Obama.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Good i am so glad, those idiots who voted for this loser a second time, deserve him, i already know supporters who voted the clown in again, losing their current health care policies. Should feel bad for these people i know, but know what they deseve it. There not to happy right now, infact they are pissed off people, i don't feel sorry for them, i don't, they deserve it.Now they think he is a Mother Fudger, well, you were the stupid ones.His law, his rules, his way or the fudgin highway. His rules as they apply to only him, we got it, we know. I do not beleive he has integrity, or is a rightous person. He never knows a damn thing about any important fact we need to know, notice this. Always looking into something, can't discuss it right now. Truth is, the Country is not better off, he is not transparent, has not brought unity to all Americans, maybe a select few. And too many people are still out of work, improving yes, but too many still out of work. Economy is not a thriving economy, and this is what he was suppose to bring us.When i know smart college grads, that cannot find a job we are in trouble. When i know people who had jobs and homes before Obama was elected, and now those 24 plus families are a proudct of his lies, with the lost of jobs, and some jobs and homes, we are in trouble. His lies are ever etched in my tapes of him from 2008-2009 talk about lies, listen to my tapes some time, some believers in him, will change their minds.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:35 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
now just imagine if the commander and liar and the congress had pinocchio noses..

Old 10-29-2013, 02:15 PM

16,575 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrfinished View Post
The left don't need to defend videos such as this. They don't let the truth get in the way. .
I listened to a radio host and Obama supporter who said Obama needed to say what he did to get Obamacare passed. She didn't like that he had to say it, but how else to get something that we all need?That goes to show that direct and blatant lies are ok with his supporters so long as they get what they want.

Old 10-30-2013, 08:53 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times
Default Obama just keeps on lying about Obamacare

The Obama administration’s response to a spate of recent stories reporting that individuals would lose access to their current health plans as a result of Obamacare—despite explicit presidential promises that this would never happen—has been a combination of misdirection and bull****.

The latter can be found in blame-shifting retorts like this one, from senior presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett, who tweeted the following on Monday evening: “FACT: Nothing in #Obamacare forces people out of their health plans. No change is required unless insurance companies change existing plans.”

The Obama Administration

Old 10-30-2013, 09:00 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times
Default Obama even lies on whitehouse.gov

Wanna get the ol' blood pressure rising? Go to whitehouse.gov and do a search on "misinformation" and "health care." There you will find a sneering, self-satisfied series of claims that supporters of the Affordable Care Act are fighting with the truth on their side, unlike those lying liars of the Grand Old (Lying) Party.

For instance here's a post on The White House Blog by Macon Phillips, entitled "Facts Are Stubborn Things." Opening line:

Opponents of health insurance reform may find the truth a little inconvenient, but as our second president famously said, "facts are stubborn things."

So smack us with the truth, Macon Phillips!

For the record, the President has consistently said that if you like your insurance plan, your doctor, or both, you will be able to keep them.

Whoops.

So let’s pick a non-right-wing newspaper at random...how about the L.A. Times:

Middle-class consumers are staring at hefty increases on their insurance bills as the overhaul remakes the healthcare market. Their rates are rising in large part to help offset the higher costs of covering sicker, poorer people who have been shut out of the system for years. [...]

Experts say sharp price increases for individual policies have the greatest potential to erode public support for President Obama's signature legislation.

"This is when the actual sticker shock comes into play for people," said Gerald Kominski, director of the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research. "There are winners and losers under the Affordable Care Act."

White House Propagandists Slam Obamacare

Old 10-30-2013, 09:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
For the millions who have lost their health care this is a cruel and expensive lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies