U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-29-2013, 05:59 PM
 
6,502 posts, read 5,068,981 times
Reputation: 3588

Advertisements

MSNBC's Ronan Farrow: 'The Clintons Represent a Style of Honesty That the Public Craves Right Now' | NewsBusters Honesty and Clintons in the same breath?! You can not be serious. And we were pushed to believe that Obama represented change, transparency, cleaning up DC, and honesty. But nope, its now Hillary. So they now cant say with a straight face that Obama is that person anymore, so they look to 2016. The last thing we need is another Clinton, another Bush, or another Obama. Hillary is as honest as Pinocchio at his worst. But he we are, the liberals are already starting. They clearly havent learned a lesson with Obama. You want more of the same America, vote Hillary. She will be as bad if not worse than Obama. I say worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:02 PM
 
39,213 posts, read 20,338,563 times
Reputation: 12736
Chris Matthews said when Hillary was running against Obama

"Let’s not forget, and I’ll be brutal, the reason she’s a US Senator, the reason she’s a candidate for President, the reason she may be a front runner, is that her husband messed around."

Last edited by petch751; 10-29-2013 at 07:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:05 PM
 
11,371 posts, read 7,343,866 times
Reputation: 4523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
MSNBC's Ronan Farrow: 'The Clintons Represent a Style of Honesty That the Public Craves Right Now' | NewsBusters Honesty and Clintons in the same breath?! You can not be serious. And we were pushed to believe that Obama represented change, transparency, cleaning up DC, and honesty. But nope, its now Hillary. So they now cant say with a straight face that Obama is that person anymore, so they look to 2016. The last thing we need is another Clinton, another Bush, or another Obama. Hillary is as honest as Pinocchio at his worst. But he we are, the liberals are already starting. They clearly havent learned a lesson with Obama. You want more of the same America, vote Hillary. She will be as bad if not worse than Obama. I say worse.
I can't wait for Hillary to stomp all over the GOP in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:37 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,471,219 times
Reputation: 9363
In order for MSNBC to proclaim Hillary is the honesty americas been looking for, this would mean that admit we havent found it in Obama..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:38 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,471,219 times
Reputation: 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I can't wait for Hillary to stomp all over the GOP in 2016.
I'm sure the Democrats wont see any negative repercussions due to the Obamacare fall out, and the cancellation of millions of policies..Right!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM
 
11,371 posts, read 7,343,866 times
Reputation: 4523
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm sure the Democrats wont see any negative repercussions due to the Obamacare fall out, and the cancellation of millions of policies..Right!!!!
I can actually hear the panic in your voice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:43 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,471,219 times
Reputation: 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I can actually hear the panic in your voice.
Panic? it would give me another 4 - 8 years of non stop humor at people like you who wine that government needs to tell you how to get dressed in the morning...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:46 PM
 
9,472 posts, read 5,900,496 times
Reputation: 2162
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
In order for MSNBC to proclaim Hillary is the honesty americas been looking for, this would mean that admit we havent found it in Obama..
Redefining what "honest" means to what Hillary is.... Means they have no intention of EVER speaking or being spoken to, the truth, ever again.

Or, as she said "What difference does it make?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 06:56 PM
 
4,709 posts, read 3,502,978 times
Reputation: 4416
I can think of a lot of descriptive words that fit Hillary.

But honest is not one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2013, 07:00 PM
 
2,541 posts, read 2,153,306 times
Reputation: 3823
It's so ridiculous how people are suddenly singing the praises of Hillary. Where were all these people in 2008 when Hillary actually ran for president????? They didn't think she should be president then, so why do they want her as president now? And really, "honesty" in the same sentence as the Clintons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top