Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 09:45 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,829,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What a shocker.

Have you ever, in your entire life, found ANYTHING positive about conservatives?
Yep.

We gotta reign in over spending. I'm all for the death penalty for those that need killing. Gun control is when I uncock the hammer.
Among other things.

So, tell me what you find endearing in liberals. Let's hear what you have to say.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:46 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Onumbnum was relected. Almost ensuring the GOP/Conservatives retain the house and have a good shot at taking the Senate. Dear Leader's next three years will destroy his legacy. Best thing that could have happened for such a wonderful person.

Popcorn.....
You do know that in the last election Democrats received like 1.7million more total votes in the House than the conservative party.

So the majority of voters didn't pick a conservative to represent them in the House of Representatives.

In fact, did you know that Democrats received over 10million more votes in the Senate than conservatives?

In fact did you know that President Obama received almost 5million more votes than M. Rmoney?

When you add it all up, in the last elections, the American people gave Democrats more than 17million more total votes than the conservative party.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:49 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,731 times
I'm pretty sure the Republicans don't need "spin" at this point to make their case. Our lying failed President and the Democrats are doing it for them.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:50 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Bulldog, I love your posts in the food forum. That being said.....

I would've voted for McCain. But he chose Palin. That forced me over to Obama. Palin was an idiot. (in my opinion, and from watching her interviews.) Then they gave me Romney.

Oh, God. Come on. Please give me someone I can vote for who is not a joke. Obama is a joke. Romney was a bigger joke.

Imagine a McCain/Rice ticket. That's money.
Muah, I luv you too. LOL a big plus is your food threads which I do like.

I agree, I voted for Rand Paul in the primaries. Then voted for Romney because he is a much better Executive than Obama eventhough I can't stand his liberal tendencies.

Every candidate is gonna be a nose holder. Can you believe I voted for Mondale in 84?

Yes McCain/Rice would have been a great ticket.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:53 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,582,560 times
Quote:
"Healthcare.gov web site opening day sucked."
I'm wondering what they are going to run with the next time? "You didn't build that." Remember that one?
What have they done lately? I think of that sometimes. "We obstructed, real good." Maybe they can run with that.

I can't think of 1 thing in the last year that had a positive spin for Republicans.
Can you?
I can't think of 1 good thing about measuring performance by "spin."

Old 10-30-2013, 09:54 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,216,697 times
I can't think of a positive thing about either party for the last 5 years. My way or the highway politics help no one and certainly does nothing for the nation.
We have a chronic liar in the white house. A chronic liar for Senate majority leader. We have a spineless speaker of the house. An idiot for Vice president. Another chronic liar for Secretary of state. We have an admin that seems to be involved in a new scandal every week and the only thing that saves them is the incompetence of the GOP leadership.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:57 AM

511 posts, read 799,405 times
Quote:
"Healthcare.gov web site opening day sucked."
I'm wondering what they are going to run with the next time? "You didn't build that." Remember that one?
What have they done lately? I think of that sometimes. "We obstructed, real good." Maybe they can run with that.

I can't think of 1 thing in the last year that had a positive spin for Republicans.
Can you?
Sure, the Republicans have introduced numerous bills in Congress which are positive for the country.

Like HR 992 military bill which increases troop pay, measures to fight sexual assaults, and improved cyber security.

Another example is their efforts to try to keep the IRS out of the healthcare business. Honestly, does any American really want this? Unfortunately, there is no way the Senate or president will support this.

The reality is that the average American has no clue what is really going on in Congress and what bills are being introduced, myself included.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:57 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I can't think of a positive thing about either party for the last 5 years. My way or the highway politics help no one and certainly does nothing for the nation.
We have a chronic liar in the white house. A chronic liar for Senate majority leader. We have a spineless speaker of the house. An idiot for Vice president. Another chronic liar for Secretary of state. We have an admin that seems to be involved in a new scandal every week and the only thing that saves them is the incompetence of the GOP leadership.
The GOP leadership isn't what saves this corrupt administration. It's the liberal base and the liberal media, both of whom refuse to hold any Democrat accountable for anything.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:58 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,582,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I can't rep you right now, but good assessment.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:58 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,689,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
You do know that in the last election Democrats received like 1.7million more total votes in the House than the conservative party.

So the majority of voters didn't pick a conservative to represent them in the House of Representatives.

In fact, did you know that Democrats received over 10million more votes in the Senate than conservatives?

In fact did you know that President Obama received almost 5million more votes than M. Rmoney?

When you add it all up, in the last elections, the American people gave Democrats more than 17million more total votes than the conservative party.
Your math is ridiculous. LOL!!!!

Romney got almost the same number as McCain where as Onumbmers lost almost 6 million votes from the previous election.

Prepare your self for 2010 redux. It's gonna be nasty for the Dems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies