Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 04:25 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I am Honored. Just as Freud has the Freudian slip, I and others, now have a term to describe all the C-D whiners and complainers that post thread after of mind-numbing thread of pure drivel.

Thank you for my honor.
You are welcome, but really, you didn't have to thank me. I thoroughly believe in giving props where props are due and you have certainly earned this honor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2013, 04:29 PM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
What is the psychological disorder that is indicated by continuous complaining and continual whining?
Liberalism.. Next question?

Old 11-03-2013, 04:34 PM

15,145 posts, read 14,327,477 times
Seems to me he knows exactly what he is doing, although I don't think people who voted do.

Doug Ross @ Journal: President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

Old 11-03-2013, 05:44 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
This on it's own is such a telltale sign.

Is he losing his political savvy?
He's smarter than that but does not believe his supporters are.
Obama doesn't really have "political savvy". He is very competitive, he is a Community Organizer and he is a consummate Populist ..... but none of that translates to "Political Savvy". He doesn't like people, he doesn't care about long term anything or how a program might work. He doesn't care about Down Ticket Democrats or even the elections of Senate and House Democrats. This has been a concern from the Democrats ever since he was elected. They know they are tied to his Policy and his Performance and he ignores their concerns. Most of them don't know him at all and that suits Obama just fine.

Obama is about Obama. He believes that he is always the "smartest person in the room" and that whatever he does is more important that his Party or even the Nation. There have been many articles about his competitiveness, his "all about ME" and his disconnect with the American people and even his own party over the last several years. This is all a "game" to him, a "game" he is determined to "WIN" - that not "Political Savvy". It's Scary.

This one is from the New York Times (one of his mainstay supporters) in 2012.

The Competitor in Chief
Obama Plays to Win, in Politics and Everything Else

Quote:
But even those loyal to Mr. Obama say that his quest for excellence can bleed into cockiness and that he tends to overestimate his capabilities.
Quote:
For another, he may not always be as good at everything as he thinks, including politics. While Mr. Obama has given himself high grades for his tenure in the White House — including a “solid B-plus†for his first year — many voters don’t agree, citing everything from his handling of the economy to his unfulfilled pledge that he would be able to unite Washington to his claim that he would achieve Israeli-Palestinian peace.

Those were not the only times Mr. Obama may have overestimated himself: he has also had a habit of warning new hires that he would be able to do their jobs better than they could.

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,†Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.â€

Though he never ran a large organization before becoming president, he initially dismissed internal concerns about management and ended up with a factionalized White House and a fuzzier decision-making process than many top aides wanted.
The Tragedy of this President is that he is just not competent - He is a competitor and considers himself the Smartest and Best at everything, but being President of the USA is not about a personal Ego and it's certainly not a "Game" to be won. This is stuff you can't "fake". You are a real Leader or not - He is Not and that is really a sad thing.

The single thing he desires most and believes he deserves, is to be among the Greatest Presidents on this the USA - History will not be kind. The one person that is the most pleased with the Obama Presidency today has to be Jimmy Carter.

Old 11-03-2013, 06:50 PM

21,467 posts, read 10,570,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Will you actually address the thread topic at some point or will you just continue to insult those who disagree with your world view?
Rules for Radicals

Old 11-04-2013, 05:41 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,344,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Rules for Radicals
Looks like that poster has chosen number seven this time.......

Liberal/Obama Supporter Auto Response Protocolâ„¢

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
4. But...but...but George W. Bush
5. Haters gonna hate
6. Sour grapes- your guy lost
7. Repeat 1,2,3,4,5 and/or 6 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on

Old 11-04-2013, 05:53 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Liberalism.. Next question?
Why would I want incorrect answers? I would rather have the answer from someone that at least knows the difference in ideology and psychology.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:50 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Some people are soooooooooooooooo funny! a leopard never changes, his spots are always there.

Obama never changed who he is, what he is, his core values. Some people and i say this lightly some people have wised the hell up, and smartened up.

In my opinion he should not go down as one of the great! because anyone who throws out so much bull as he does, is spitefully deceitful, and plays the blame game 24/7 does not deserve that honor.

I don't believe his ideals are the Hope and Change, many Americans voted for, and no this Country is not the hell better off with his leadership.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies