Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 03:50 AM

15,072 posts, read 8,629,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
I'm an adult and I live next to Newtown. Everyone here knows someone who was affected.

You can take your conspiracy theory and, well, you know.

I repeat my invitation for you ghouls to travel up here and say this stuff to the parents in person.

No? I thought not. Cowards.
Right ..... and everyone is supposed to believe you .... Why? You're just a faceless fake ... "I'm in the next town ... Blah, blah" ... and everyone there new "someone" affected? Please ..... that's not even a decent lie. And pretty funny, considering that reporters couldn't even find ONE person that knew Nancy or Adam Lanza , right there in the SAME DAMNED neighborhood! That is on record, with a neighbor who told a news reporter that EVERYONE he asked never knew, seen, or even heard of Nancy Lanza. But in the next town over, where you claim to be, I bet everyone knew her ... Right?

Look, at least try to make up something remotely believable.u

Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Right ..... and everyone is supposed to believe you .... Why? You're just a faceless fake ... "I'm in the next town ... Blah, blah" ... and everyone there new "someone" affected? Please ..... that's not even a decent lie. And pretty funny, considering that reporters couldn't even find ONE person that knew Nancy or Adam Lanza , right there in the SAME DAMNED neighborhood! That is on record, with a neighbor who told a news reporter that EVERYONE he asked never knew, seen, or even heard of Nancy Lanza. But in the next town over, where you claim to be, I bet everyone knew her ... Right?

Quote:
“It was just a nice, normal family,” neighbor Rhonda Cullen said Saturday, recalling how she and other women on the street would often go to each others’ houses to play cards
Adam Lanza’s mom struggled to raise him, relative says | MyFOX8.com

Quote:
Neighbor Gina McDade said Nancy Lanza was a "stay-at-home mom" and not a teacher or part-time employee of Sandy Hook Elementary, as some media reports stated.
Adam Lanza's family: Mom liked parlor games, guns; dad, a tax exec, remarried - CNN.com

Quote:
Savannah Guthrie spoke with John Bergquist, Russell Hanoman, Sebastian Morrell and Ellen Adriani, four friends of Nancy Lanza on TODAY Monday.
Friend: Nancy Lanza was 'very devoted' to her sons - TODAY.com

Last edited by raindrop101; 11-07-2013 at 05:40 AM..

Old 11-07-2013, 05:23 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,427 times
raindrop 1 GuyNTexas -10

These conspiracy theorists are absolutely embarrassing.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:11 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,446 times
Quote:

LOL. But we should believe your little conspiracy theories?

And lots of people knew the Lanzas in Newtown. Raindrop has barely scratched the surface. Where the hell have you been?

Your posts are offensive to normal human beings. And unlike you, I don't have my emotional wellbeing tied to playing keyboard tough guy and mocking the pain of strangers, so I have no need to lie. Whether you believe me or not is of absolutely no interest to me. Because your character is quite plain to see.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:

I find it odd that you won't believe a poster who states they live 'close' but you will believe that the Sandy Hook Shooting was a conspiracy of MASSIVE proportions; that the children portrayed aren't really dead; and that all the parents were actors; that the thousands of people that would have had to be involved have all kept their mouths SHUT.

Surely, you live in a fantasy land.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:40 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
LOL at the bolded question. You do realize that not anyone can just go and get someone's death certificate right???

You have to issue a request and that request, depending on vital statistics rules/regs, has to either be someone from the family (or have a certain amount of time passed from the deceased death), or has to be someone from the media. Not anyone can just go ask for someone's death certificate. It has information about the deceased family on it and can be used for identity theft purposes.

In regards to the demolition, the people of Sandy Hook probably wanted to tear it down since it is such a stark reminder of the deaths of the children in their community. In regards to "barricading" it, I have over seen demolition projects before as a project manager and in many instances public buildings have fences with dark screening along with barbed wire across the top to keep people from a demolition zone. The school building may have been built during the time when asbestos was used and having someone go into the demo area is a liability for the contractor and the owners. I cannot even remember a time when we didn't fence off a demo job during the demo and until the grass starts growing (if we aren't building anything else on the land).

FYI, there are many errors on the SSDI. It is a common genealogical tool. I am an amateur genealogist and when I first looked up my paternal grandmother, who was born in 1938 and died in 1973, it stated that she was born in 1813 and died in 1973. She would have been the oldest person alive at the time of her death!!! I contacted them and it was verified and corrected by the SSDI. Those records are typed into the database. There is always room for human error.
Not just the SSDI. The burial records of a family member list him as being buried days before he actually died! Which is correct? I don't know.

Quote:

You know, even with Columbine, here in metro Denver with its 2 1/2 million people, every high schooler knew someone who went there, or had some connection with that school.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:16 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper View Post
Workers tearing down Sandy Hook school sworn to confidentiality |

Why? Why can't we see the death certs? Why is the media being stone walled?

Just full of conspiracy theories aren't we?

Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 AM

15,072 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I find it odd that you won't believe a poster who states they live 'close' but you will believe that the Sandy Hook Shooting was a conspiracy of MASSIVE proportions; that the children portrayed aren't really dead; and that all the parents were actors; that the thousands of people that would have had to be involved have all kept their mouths SHUT.

Surely, you live in a fantasy land.
You are the dweller of fantastic land, not I. First, there is no evidence to support the claims of an anonymous poster, and particularly one who makes rather absurd claims such as an adjacent town ALL knowing one of the affected Sandy Hook families. What a crock! And how gullible to blindly assume such nonsense as the truth.

By contrast, there are dozens, if not hundreds of contradictions and inexplicable "misaligned" narratives surrounding this event. The truth is, nothing about Sandy Hook resembles an honest account of a real event. NOTHING !

But to address one rather lame excuse that woefully lacks any logic or perspective whatsoever, the suggestion that "thousands" would have to be involved in such a conspiracy ..... this is a ridiculous distortion of reality .... but whether a dozen, or a thousand are involved in a criminal conspiracy, it's rather brain dead to use the "someone would spill the beans" line of anti-logic. Criminal conspirators are not likely to confess to their involvement in criminal activity, and why would anyone with two brain cells think they would? You apparently don't even realize what a stupid line of reasoning that represents. What do you think should happen ... One of these frauds would be overtaken by conscience, come forward and fess up? My God, this is what you believe ? Sure ...criminals do that all the time ... They just can't live with the guilt, and turn themselves in.

No wonder you'd believe such an Obviouly flawed and cockamamie story.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:33 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,446 times
Quote:
You are the dweller of fantastic land, not I. First, there is no evidence to support the claims of an anonymous poster, and particularly one who makes rather absurd claims such as an adjacent town ALL knowing one of the affected Sandy Hook families. What a crock! And how gullible to blindly assume such nonsense as the truth.
Since you don't live here and have absolutely no idea whatsoever how close all the towns are to each other, your BS remains just that. This is New England. Clearly you've never been here. Probably never even stepped outside of Texas.

You can live in a neighboring town and only be a few miles from the SH school.

Our high schools and youth sports teams play each other.

Teenagers in town were summer camp counselors who knew some of the children killed, and their siblings and parents.

Many teachers in Newtown live in our town (and visa versa).

Newtown folks shop, eat and spend time in my town because Newtown is small and has limited amenities.

Your posts are stunningly ignorant. YOU are the gullible one believing the astonishing nonsense you've been fed.

Step out of mom's basement. Grow up. Join the human race.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:

By contrast, there are dozens, if not hundreds of contradictions and inexplicable "misaligned" narratives surrounding this event. The truth is, nothing about Sandy Hook resembles an honest account of a real event. NOTHING !

But to address one rather lame excuse that woefully lacks any logic or perspective whatsoever, the suggestion that "thousands" would have to be involved in such a conspiracy ..... this is a ridiculous distortion of reality .... but whether a dozen, or a thousand are involved in a criminal conspiracy, it's rather brain dead to use the "someone would spill the beans" line of anti-logic. Criminal conspirators are not likely to confess to their involvement in criminal activity, and why would anyone with two brain cells think they would? You apparently don't even realize what a stupid line of reasoning that represents. What do you think should happen ... One of these frauds would be overtaken by conscience, come forward and fess up? My God, this is what you believe ? Sure ...criminals do that all the time ... They just can't live with the guilt, and turn themselves in.

No wonder you'd believe such an Obviouly flawed and cockamamie story.
I find your beliefs to be bizarre and truly ignorant. I sure as hell don't buy your cockamamie story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies