Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Has Washington Gone to Far?
Yes 75 85.23%
No 12 13.64%
I don't know>? 1 1.14%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 06:36 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times

Advertisements

Did White House mislead Americans about ObamaCare? | Fox News Video

How in the world, can this be happening? What has this country come to? How can our government, tell us one thing, then do another....yanno, I kept saying, once this Obama Care starts hitting people in the pocket book, then, they might wake up, and yet, there are still 4 out of 10 people that still defend Obama??????

I'm just in awe at how our government can get away with destroying people's lives, and not even care. People all over the country are losing their health care, and Obama Care is costing them even more money.....

This government has lied, and is playing some very cruel game on the American public, not to mention, the website? How much more money has to be put into that train wreck, before it works.....

Stop defending Washington, they've gone absolutely to far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2013, 06:42 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
It is sad when people accept a liar, defend a liar, and think that is normal.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:44 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times
Not far enough.
Voters haven't voted in honest politicians....
So, not far enough.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:47 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,031,757 times
Have you seen just how many of this administration's puppets/supporters just here on CD alone have stepped up to completely defend and "explain" how this lie was needed for the good of the American people?

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan*

*what difference does it make?

Old 11-04-2013, 06:49 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Mislead?

Bald Face Lie.

Washington?

Democrats and Dear Leader, put the blame squarely where it belongs. Not one Repug voted for this POC law, conservative or RINO.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:57 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,468,766 times
What Obama should have said is this." If your insurance really sux you will lose it and get something better".

Old 11-04-2013, 06:57 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,562,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Did White House mislead Americans about ObamaCare? | Fox News Video

How in the world, can this be happening? What has this country come to? How can our government, tell us one thing, then do another....yanno, I kept saying, once this Obama Care starts hitting people in the pocket book, then, they might wake up, and yet, there are still 4 out of 10 people that still defend Obama??????

I'm just in awe at how our government can get away with destroying people's lives, and not even care. People all over the country are losing their health care, and Obama Care is costing them even more money.....

This government has lied, and is playing some very cruel game on the American public, not to mention, the website? How much more money has to be put into that train wreck, before it works.....

Stop defending Washington, they've gone absolutely to far.
Really you are in "awe"? Were you in "awe" when dubya murdered 4500 of our troops for the "lie that was "WMD's? or tons of Iraqui's?
I presume you weren't. Let me hand you a free Obama "handkerchief" so you can blow your retarded nose away.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:58 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
well, I for one, thinks Washington has gone way to far....this is wrong, and people had better start letting them know it's wrong....they are forcing us into taking something we don't want, if you want it fine, but if you don't, and it's going to cost you way more then what you have now, then we shouldn't have to take it.

I thought Obama Care, wasn't going to be manditory, I thought, and correct me if I'm wrong, this ObamaCare was to suppliment people who didn't have health insurance coversage?

Old 11-04-2013, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What Obama should have said is this." If your insurance really sux you will lose it and get something better".
"...and someone else is going to pay the difference in cost".

Old 11-04-2013, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Really you are in "awe"? Were you in "awe" when dubya murdered 4500 of our troops for the "lie that was "WMD's? or tons of Iraqui's?
I presume you weren't. Let me hand you a free Obama "handkerchief" so you can blow your retarded nose away.
George W Bush didn't murder anyone, especially any troops. Do you realize just how retarded it sounds when you say something that stupid? It negates anything else you say instantly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies