U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 09:28 AM

17,784 posts, read 19,801,203 times

Advertisements

LBJ

Who killed Kennedy? Book makes shocking claims | Fox News Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2013, 01:11 PM

19,904 posts, read 14,232,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
LBJ
That's stupid. The Democrats killed JFK, but it wasn't LBJ.....who refused to run for a 2nd term....who never wanted to be president.....who never even wanted to be vice-president.

The only reason LBJ was chosen as vice-president is due to the fact that Kennedy could not win without the Southern Democrats.

LBJ agreed to be running mate for the good of the Party, just like he refused to run for a 2nd term for the good of the Party.

Had JFK resigned when asked....for the good of the Party....he still would have died 1966-1968 from Addison's Disease.

I'm making arrangements to go to the Kennedy Library before I leave. I need to look at his calendar for January/February 1963...because he met with his killers during that time.

Seriously. I've been investigating this for decades, and I'm involved with a number of groups who have continually sought to force the release of still classified documents, of which there are just over 100,000+ pages.

Oswald was NIS (Naval Intelligence Service) on loan to the CIA. That's why his military records are still classified "TOP SECRET COSMIC."

We have a Marine colonel to thank for that, since he accidentally intentionally informed the House Select Committee on Assassinations of Oswald's Russian DLAB score.....which means the Warren Commission lied....Oswald was not self-taught in Russian, rather he was school trained at the US Military Language Institute hosted by the US Army formerly at Presidio of Monterey in California.

Still investigating...

Mircea

Old 11-04-2013, 01:21 PM

6,936 posts, read 7,259,613 times
Interesting comments contained in #2, above. Thanks.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:49 PM

4,130 posts, read 3,856,321 times
There's more evidence that aliens did it than provided by that claiment which says LBJ did it.

Some people will believe anything...

Old 11-04-2013, 01:59 PM

9,137 posts, read 6,752,344 times
Default Book Makes Shocking Claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Was the book a Text book?
Was the book at the Tx school book depository?
On the 7th floor?

Old 11-04-2013, 02:01 PM

15,837 posts, read 10,037,401 times
I read a book that said it was aliens.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:37 PM

15,511 posts, read 13,282,205 times
While LBJ could have Killed JFK that does not mean he did. There were very many people who wanted to kill him and many of those could have.

I think the big thing is, many people possibly most people living at the time do not want to believe a single person with little going for him could have killed the President of the USA. No matter how much evidence is found indicating Oswald acted alone, many people will not want to believe that as it shows how vulnerable every person is.

My own theory. Oswald was trying to kill Connolly and botched it up. killing Kennedy by accident. He was a lousey marksman and was using the world's most inaccurate rifle. He messed up royally and nobody wants to believe an 8-ball could accidentally kill the president of the USA.

No advertising, no copyrighted material, no personal attacks

MODERATOR OF: Buddhism: Judaism: Paganism:

When in doubt read the TOS MOD LIST FAQ's

Old 11-04-2013, 08:57 PM

30,879 posts, read 31,761,982 times
George Hickey, a Secret Service agent riding in the car behind Kennedy, panicked and a gun he was unfamiliar with (an AR 15) accidentally discharged, hitting and actually killing Kennedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqg7CHEUJh0

Old 11-04-2013, 09:30 PM

8,782 posts, read 7,701,741 times
I might buy the book. As I mentioned in another thread, I've read a lot on this topic. I've heard this accusation before, and it makes a lot of sense, considering the Warren commission, LBJ's power, his previous crimes. If I remember correctly, there is even a book in which a former attny. of LBJ's says that Johnson was at the center of the murder. After all, who had the most to gain. LBJ didn't want to be president? How silly? If that was the case, then why did he run in 64? Of course he wanted to be president.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:12 PM

20,673 posts, read 8,819,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
George Hickey, a Secret Service agent riding in the car behind Kennedy, panicked and a gun he was unfamiliar with (an AR 15) accidentally discharged, hitting and actually killing Kennedy.

JFK The Smoking Gun - YouTube
No, not what happened. Kennedy was hit on the side of his head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or