Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 07:21 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,436,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sskink View Post
Because it can be done is why. This plan doesn't do it.

Play politics all you want and keep up with the adolescent "nyah, nyah, nyah" crap. The health insurance system is broken and desperately needs to be fixed. Any attempt at doing something different from any source will get interest from small business owners.

Unfortunately this plan is a bust.

I don't care what party comes up with something that works. I care that my business is profitable and that my employees are taken care of without me breaking the bank and losing any competitive advantage in doing so.

Just f'n fix it already.
The Dems passed Obamacare as your answer. You're saved now.
But it will cost you twice as much if you have a job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 08:08 AM

5,652 posts, read 6,983,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The Dems passed Obamacare as your answer. You're saved now.
But it will cost you twice as much if you have a job.
I think this whole Obamacare fiasco has actually pointed out that Lewis Black was wrong. He stated the Democrats were the party of no ideas and the Republicans were the party of bad ideas. In this case, it's the other way around.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:12 AM

19,013 posts, read 14,186,291 times
If this keeps up, we will have a new buzz word for liar :
OH-BAM.

"What an Oh-BAM he is...!"

"Went to the car dealer and he tried to Oh-BAM me."

"Lawyers are just plain Oh-BAMMERS."

Old 11-07-2013, 11:27 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Obama says a lot of things? enough said. Everyone with common sense, knows his drill by now.

Old 11-07-2013, 09:24 PM

27,118 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Nor did we see that students would be forced to buy an ACA plan, or be refused entry to college.

I can't put into words how nefarious this whole thing has become.

To think this is just our first view and there is more to find out in time.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:31 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
I proposed yesterday unless you build a working majority. And part of the task of building that working majority is to get people to believe in our government, that it can work, that it's based on common sense, that it's not just sort of scoring political points."
Again

He isn't black, nor white, nor is he poor. He is a politician, a crony capitalist, the consummate liar, and nothing more.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:58 AM

603 posts, read 877,142 times
Obama is a bold-faced lying scum.

Old 11-08-2013, 05:14 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,211,852 times
This is the speech he should give.
My fellow Americans, the fact of the matter is that I lied. I lied about the cost of your insurance. I lied about you being able to keep your insurance and I lied about being able to keep your doctor of choice. I lied about a lot of things. Quite honestly I lie a lot. I lied about it being all the republicans fault that we shut the government down. I lied about the need to not delay the roll out. If I am to be perfectly honest I can't apologize for lying because I meant to lie and will continue to lie.

Old 11-08-2013, 06:37 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
This is the speech he should give.
My fellow Americans, the fact of the matter is that I lied. I lied about the cost of your insurance. I lied about you being able to keep your insurance and I lied about being able to keep your doctor of choice. I lied about a lot of things. Quite honestly I lie a lot. I lied about it being all the republicans fault that we shut the government down. I lied about the need to not delay the roll out. If I am to be perfectly honest I can't apologize for lying because I meant to lie and will continue to lie.
Really, really sad and tragic that this man is our president. Guess he thought he could go on brain washing the American people as long as he is in office. The president should be an example of honesty and be an inspiration to the young people of the world; not a low down dirty liar.

IMOP........if the majority of people were ok with their health insurance coverage, why not fix the part that was broken? Reminds me of when I am trying to fix something around home, or in the yard and I make a bigger mess. Is it too late for a recall election????

Old 11-08-2013, 06:43 AM

88,964 posts, read 44,771,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Really, really sad and tragic that this man is our president. Guess he thought he could go on brain washing the American people as long as he is in office. The president should be an example of honesty and be an inspiration to the young people of the world; not a low down dirty liar.

IMOP........if the majority of people were ok with their health insurance coverage, why not fix the part that was broken?
Exactly. Obamacare is the equivalent of demolishing the entire house to unclog a toilet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies