Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 07:06 PM

904 posts, read 686,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
you having sex before you got married was on you. no one else. not the females but you. you have control of your body. trying to put it off on the women is completely dishonest.

you might not go into people's bedrooms but you sure do like to tell them how they conduct themselves sexually is wrong. again other people's sexual life is none of your business
So at 12 my parents went to dinner. Hired a neighbor girl to baby sit. She took her top off and started sucking my john thomas......

Yeah! It's on me.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:09 PM

33,511 posts, read 37,034,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
Many of those who have persisted in voicing their dissent have been subjected to investigations by human rights commissions and (in some cases) proceedings before human rights tribunals. Those who are poor, poorly educated, and without institutional affiliation have been particularly easy targets—anti-discrimination laws are not always applied evenly. Some have been ordered to pay fines, make apologies, and undertake never to speak publicly on such matters again. Targets have included individuals writing letters to the editors of local newspapers, and ministers of small congregations of Christians. A Catholic bishop faced two complaints—both eventually withdrawn—prompted by comments he made in a pastoral letter about marriage.

Reviewing courts have begun to rein in the commissions and tribunals (particularly since some ill-advised proceedings against Mark Steyn and Maclean’s magazine in 2009), and restore a more capacious view of freedom of speech. And in response to the public outcry following the Steyn/Maclean’s affair, the Parliament of Canada recently revoked the Canadian Human Rights Commission’s statutory jurisdiction to pursue “hate speech.”

But the financial cost of fighting the human rights machine remains enormous—Maclean’s spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees, none of which is recoverable from the commissions, tribunals, or complainants. And these cases can take up to a decade to resolve. An ordinary person with few resources who has drawn the attention of a human rights commission has no hope of appealing to the courts for relief; such a person can only accept the admonition of the commission, pay a (comparatively) small fine, and then observe the directive to remain forever silent. As long as these tools remain at the disposal of the commissions—for whom the new orthodoxy gives no theoretical basis to tolerate dissent—to engage in public discussion about same-sex marriage is to court ruin.
As I said it is a lying for Jesus site....There are only a very few incidents and most of the cases cited have nothing to do with homosexuals...

For instance the Macleans magazine case...In December 2007, the Canadian Islamic Congress filed a complaint about hate speech against Maclean's Magazine. The substance of the complaint was that Maclean's was publishing articles (a column by Mark Steyn) that insulted Muslims. The Canadian Human Rights Commission dismissed the complaint on 26 June 2008. we all know how touchy Muslims are.

Fundamental freedoms in Canada, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of belief, freedom of expression, freedom of the press and of other media of communication, freedom of peaceful assembly, and freedom of association.

24,484 posts, read 33,200,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I have just read in an article online coming from The Chicago Tribune that the Illinois House of Representatives have passed a bill legalizing same-sex marriage. The Governor supported the measure and will sign it into law. However, according to the article, the law will not go into effect until June 1, 2014.

Up until now 14 states in the United States have legalized same-sex marriage, as well as the District of Columbia, and several Indian Tribal nations as well. The issue of marriage equality is a very hot topic in Hawai'i as well, where it is being debated in Honolulu.

More details will be forthcoming ...
It's not "marriage equality." It's more like "changing the definition of marriage."

Quote:
you having sex before you got married was on you. no one else. not the females but you. you have control of your body. trying to put it off on the women is completely dishonest.

you might not go into people's bedrooms but you sure do like to tell them how they conduct themselves sexually is wrong. again other people's sexual life is none of your business
Also, i haven't told anyone how to they should conduct themselves. In fact i often point out the great freedom that we have been granted.

What bugs me, is when they try to make me, think it's okay, by calling me a bigot, and changing traditional definitions.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
As I said it is a lying for Jesus site....There are only a very few incidents and most of the cases cited have nothing to do with homosexuals...

For instance the Macleans magazine case...In December 2007, the Canadian Islamic Congress filed a complaint about hate speech against Maclean's Magazine. The substance of the complaint was that Maclean's was publishing articles (a column by Mark Steyn) that insulted Muslims. The Canadian Human Rights Commission dismissed the complaint on 26 June 2008. we all know how touchy Muslims are.

Fundamental freedoms in Canada, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of belief, freedom of expression, freedom of the press and of other media of communication, freedom of peaceful assembly, and freedom of association.
You left out the part that it included expression against gay marriage.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:11 PM

33,511 posts, read 37,034,373 times
Quote:
So you don't have self control? Been Monogamous for 30 yrs. myself.

Was a rabid fornicator before... but that cuz the ladies were temptresses and wouldn't leave me alone.

I don't buy into that Ape crap.

I have to cut my hair.
How did I know you would deny that you are an ape and a product of evolution....

Old 11-06-2013, 07:12 PM

18,339 posts, read 18,947,943 times
Quote:
So at 12 my parents went to dinner. Hired a neighbor girl to baby sit. She took her top off and started sucking my john thomas......

Yeah! It's on me.
a "temptress" does not molest a child. that is criminal and doe not go under the heading of a temptress.

all the other times, that was the woman's fault as well? again. you were in control of your own body. own it, don't be a weasel.

edited to add..you have a name for your penis? thought men stopped naming it after they reached maturity.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How did I know you would deny that you are an ape and a product of evolution....
Your a Prophet?

Old 11-06-2013, 07:14 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,146,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
It's not "marriage equality." It's more like "changing the definition of marriage."
No one can change the definition of your marriage.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
a "temptress" does not molest a child. that is criminal and doe not go under the heading of a temptress.

all the other times, that was the woman's fault as well? again. you were in control of your own body. own it, don't be a weasel.
Well, i can tell you that it was always them on the make, and not me. My goal was to be a virgin groom.

I'm rediculously handsome. Not very humble, but honest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies