U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-07-2013, 10:36 AM
 
2,919 posts, read 2,788,974 times
Reputation: 1266

Advertisements

I have sent this to some radio personalities on the right.


The advantage the left has with mainstream media can and needs to be tackled before the right has any chance to take the country back.

So i propose we use what we have better. The rights radio and tv personalities need to have a summit and work together to move the message together.

The left has their talking points and is organized to push the same message each and every day. Lets fight fire with fire and do the same. Summit together and decide what issues the right wants to push and push that agenda on all shows and all tv outlets. Decide what the issue of the week will be. Lead it and the mainstream will have to follow.

The second part of the summit will be to decide who to back and who to turn out. Decide which reps get air time and which ones get pointed out for their bad votes and get isolated as mentioned by dana laush on her show. Hammer and speak out against all the republicans who vote against our interests and hammer them on all stations. It will make them vote right. As soon as they realize what will happen to them if they vote with the left, watch them grow backbones. They need to be called on their votes.

Announce a shamed list each week and who is on it and who has earned their way off it, and why. On all radio stations and all radio and tv conservative personalities shows.

It is time that the power of the media is used to unify the republican party... Kicking and screaming if nessicary, behind a right policy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-07-2013, 02:30 PM
 
4,912 posts, read 2,884,494 times
Reputation: 1251
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I have sent this to some radio personalities on the right.


The advantage the left has with mainstream media can and needs to be tackled before the right has any chance to take the country back.

So i propose we use what we have better. The rights radio and tv personalities need to have a summit and work together to move the message together.

The left has their talking points and is organized to push the same message each and every day. Lets fight fire with fire and do the same. Summit together and decide what issues the right wants to push and push that agenda on all shows and all tv outlets. Decide what the issue of the week will be. Lead it and the mainstream will have to follow.

The second part of the summit will be to decide who to back and who to turn out. Decide which reps get air time and which ones get pointed out for their bad votes and get isolated as mentioned by dana laush on her show. Hammer and speak out against all the republicans who vote against our interests and hammer them on all stations. It will make them vote right. As soon as they realize what will happen to them if they vote with the left, watch them grow backbones. They need to be called on their votes.

Announce a shamed list each week and who is on it and who has earned their way off it, and why. On all radio stations and all radio and tv conservative personalities shows.

It is time that the power of the media is used to unify the republican party... Kicking and screaming if nessicary, behind a right policy.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no liberal mainstream media, the mainstream media is conservative, conservative big time. All of this pathetic whining about some mythical big powerful liberal media is BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 02:33 PM
 
31 posts, read 82,458 times
Reputation: 83
then i guess you never watch CNN MSNBC ABC CBS PBS and on and on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 02:33 PM
 
4,912 posts, read 2,884,494 times
Reputation: 1251
You do know that if they did that it would be nowhere near fair and balanced right? It would be totally biased and partisan and they would be doing for the right exactly what they're always whining others do for the left
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 02:36 PM
 
4,912 posts, read 2,884,494 times
Reputation: 1251
Quote:
Originally Posted by circleg View Post
then i guess you never watch CNN MSNBC ABC CBS PBS and on and on!
Did I say there are no liberal networks? No I did not. Besides the only ones there that are liberal are MSNBC and maybe PBS. The others are called liberal by the right because to the right if you're not in the sack them than you're biased
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 02:42 PM
 
Location: San Diego, CA
10,582 posts, read 8,284,072 times
Reputation: 4158
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
The advantage the left has with mainstream media can and needs to be tackled before the right has any chance to take the country back.
What the hell are you talking about? There is no liberal mainstream media, the mainstream media is conservative, conservative big time. All of this pathetic whining about some mythical big powerful liberal media is BS.
When you toss a rock into a pack of hounds, you can tell who it hit by seeing which one yelps the loudest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 02:46 PM
 
9,472 posts, read 5,905,845 times
Reputation: 2162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
When you toss a rock into a pack of hounds, you can tell who it hit by seeing which one yelps the loudest.
Not to mention being a "target rich environment".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 03:04 PM
 
Location: Fredericktown,Ohio
6,954 posts, read 4,423,762 times
Reputation: 2764
I think conservative commentators have the same obnoxious talking points, just listen to Rush and Hannity on the same day. There will be the issue of the day and both will get on and bash liberals and Obama.

I do agree with the OP and wish they would take on the {R} party and spend more productive time whipping them into shape. Any conservative can bash the left and any liberal can bash the right, lets face it both parties suck a$$. I have never understood the popularity of Rush like bashing liberals makes him so smart and extroidinare but in reality he is a talking point gas bag.

When the story broke of McCarthy {R} 3rd in charge behind Cantor of spending nearly 100 thousand on donuts and coffee for staff and visitors I listened to Hannity that day. Do you think he mentioned the story? did he bash McCarthy for saying he is a fiscal conservative but his actions say other wise. No too both he spent 2 hours bashing liberals. You get my drift lets whip our side in shape, he should have hounded McCarthy.

I know some are thinking it's only a 100,000 bucks and everyone is doing it, that is not the point it is the principle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 03:08 PM
 
4,912 posts, read 2,884,494 times
Reputation: 1251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
When you toss a rock into a pack of hounds, you can tell who it hit by seeing which one yelps the loudest.
Is that supposed to mean something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2013, 03:13 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,898,041 times
Reputation: 6453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
When you toss a rock into a pack of hounds, you can tell who it hit by seeing which one yelps the loudest.
You know what they say, about those who scream the loudest! right.

Some media is better then others, for the most part, media sucks these days, and to some extent each media has an agenda whether we like it or not, to promote their agendas, and they all do this.

I have to say some more then others, but for the most part, no matter what the media station is, they have an agenda.

How can our Media be fair and balanced when we have a sitting President, who is not fair and balanced?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top