U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 03:19 PM

30,392 posts, read 16,694,550 times

Advertisements

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, said on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday that Democratic congressional candidates would win by running on Obamacare in the 2014 midterm elections.
“I think, actually, Candy, that Democratic candidates will be able to run on ObamaCare as an advantage leading into the 2014 election,” Wasserman Schultz told host Candy Crowley.

Wasserman Schultz: Democrats Will Win in 2014 Running on Obamacare | CNS News

This should be fun to watch.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:24 PM

14,418 posts, read 7,744,555 times
I guess I was wrong when I thought the only Democrat politician with diagnosed brain damage was Gabrielle Giffords.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:27 PM

5,965 posts, read 4,564,308 times
This woman is the most delusional politician I've ever seen. You can spend a whole afternoon watching clips of her flat out lying on youtube. Even Candy Crowley seems to think she's nuts.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:30 PM

7,185 posts, read 5,432,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, said on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday that Democratic congressional candidates would win by running on Obamacare in the 2014 midterm elections.
“I think, actually, Candy, that Democratic candidates will be able to run on ObamaCare as an advantage leading into the 2014 election,” Wasserman Schultz told host Candy Crowley.

Baghdad Bob returns.

They will have a hard time running from it, but many will try as we get closer.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:31 PM

8,096 posts, read 4,434,364 times
Funny. Here's wittle Debbie, in her new career.
http://www.littledebbie.com/images/p...eCategory2.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I guess I was wrong when I thought the only Democrat politician with diagnosed brain damage was Gabrielle Giffords.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:04 PM

66,698 posts, read 30,457,307 times
My favorite clip of her is when she mispronounced misled as "myzled." TOO funny.

Around 1:08...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw-Vuni0EYQ

The only way that could have happened is if she were reading a teleprompter and mispronounced the word similar to Obama's "corpse man" gaffe.

So, to recap, Wasserman Schultz goes on MSNBC and CANNOT speak contemporaneously. She knew the questions in advance and had a SCRIPTED response, which she promptly misread. ...Or maybe "myz-read."

Old 11-11-2013, 04:16 PM

7,371 posts, read 4,649,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Wasserman is a Democrat, which means she can say whatever she wants and nobody cares. Democrats aren't held accountable for that stuff. You need media attention to keep that kind of stuff going, and the media are Democrat cheerleaders so they won't hold her accountable for that. Democrats can say whatever they want. Bill Maher called Palin the same thing that Rush called Sandra Fluke and nobody cared. Rangel talked about caucasians as "white crackers" in a radio interview and nobody cared. Obama called middle America "bitter clingers" and nobody cared. Biden said Republicans want to put black people back in chains and nobody cared. Wasserman can say whatever ridiculous thing she wants and it won't be held against her. She sounds like an idiot now but nobody will bring it up come 2014 election season.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:19 PM

11,087 posts, read 7,009,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Wasserman is a Democrat, which means she can say whatever she wants and nobody cares. Democrats aren't held accountable for that stuff. You need media attention to keep that kind of stuff going, and the media are Democrat cheerleaders so they won't hold her accountable for that. Democrats can say whatever they want. Bill Maher called Palin the same thing that Rush called Sandra Fluke and nobody cared. Rangel talked about caucasians as "white crackers" in a radio interview and nobody cared. Obama called middle America "bitter clingers" and nobody cared. Biden said Republicans want to put black people back in chains and nobody cared. Wasserman can say whatever ridiculous thing she wants and it won't be held against her. She sounds like an idiot now but nobody will bring it up come 2014 election season.
Democrats are expected to be behave like retarded children.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:20 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,447,014 times
When everyone is paying through the nose for coverage that doesn't give them any security, they'll remember who gave them this 'gift'. The hurting pocket doesn't forget.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:22 PM

17,028 posts, read 9,577,841 times
Hope that ObamaCare Mental Health coverage is really good.

I see their first customer is ready for immediate treatment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies