Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 02:01 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
What is new with adiosToreador?
Thus you prove my point by deflecting in order to talk about me - which is off topic of YOUR OWN THREAD.

Bringing it back around, the fact that you have yet - YET - to point out where it says anything about liberals, conservatives, Republicans, or Democrats in the article that YOU posted shows you have no stance of which to stand on and exercised greatly in wasting everyone's time.

But please do continue to employ the Harrier Deflection Technique. It's all you can do when people confront you directly. The cracks are starting to show. Maybe you should marry your cat or something.

Old 11-15-2013, 03:20 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times
Default My Dog Is A Liburul

Just look at that wide open mouth saying gimme, gimme, gimme.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:20 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Something tells me the fact that he didn't pay child support had more to do with his being unfit than the McDonalds incident.
And yet, this "reason" was not cited by the ex or the medical team in this case.

But that is alright, just keep making up reasons not in evidence.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Quote:
Oh, arjay, posting facts to this thread would only kill it.
As witnessed by all of your posts.

And Harrier can set a long jump record in this case.

And let me point out that the ignore button is a handy way to avoid annoyance.
If this is truly how you feel, why not use the ignore button in the case of Harrier?

Or is it just the case that unless you inject inane comments no one will play with you?

Old 11-15-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
It's an inane thread.
Your opinion, which as usual, has nothing to do with reality. But that is what I have come to expect from you.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:30 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,767,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The right has Harrier and the left has Odanny so lets call it a tie.
HAHA! That's right!
Although Harrier gets into a creepier side since he addresses himself as a third person.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:23 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Man that point just sailed over your head, didn't it?

Yeah I get what you're saying, but you're overreacting to simple sarcasm.
No, I was pointing out that the sarcasm was still meant as a slight. That's the point which sailed over your head. Sarcasm is just an excuse for being backhanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
HAHA! That's right!
Although Harrier gets into a creepier side since he addresses himself as a third person.
It reminds of "the Jimmy" from Seinfeld.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:42 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Harrier's cat is on the internet sending an email to the ASPCA:

Please send help. I'm only a conservative cat who doesn't know any better so I go outside. I know for a fact he's been told that the coyotes are going to eat me but he doesn't care. Since he's a conservative he thinks he has the right to have that kitty door.

p.s. He makes a big deal about being religious so I assume he'll pray for me once I go missing but I don't think cats come back from the dead. I've used up my 9 lives already. Just follow the conservative with a lot of complaints and he'll lead you right to me.

p.s. He'll blame the liberal coyotes for everything after I become lunch.

Old 11-15-2013, 12:30 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
If this is truly how you feel, why not use the ignore button in the case of Harrier?

Or is it just the case that unless you inject inane comments no one will play with you?
When one paints a bulls eye on their ass with unfounded ridiculous ,unsubstantiated, statements, people just can't help themselves and have to take the shot.

Old 11-15-2013, 12:34 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post

I happen to like Harrier.

I only put people on ignore who annoy me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies