Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 05:04 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
You wouldn't believe the amount of threads he's tried to derail with talking about marrying his cat. Thankfully myself and many others were there to force it back on track and stick to the topic at hand.
He does it for attention.

In fact, I believe that is why he starts these trolling threads and speaks in that stupid third person - for the attention it gets him.

And we all fall into his trap, myself included.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:06 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post

Where in the article does it say anything about liberals or conservatives? How is liberalism at work here.
Harrier already answered this and Harrier sees that you are using the adiosToreador deflection technique by pretending that Harrier hasn't already provided the answers to your question. ("only a complete megalomaniac could make such a (statement) referring to himself three times in one sentence" - Sam Devereaux, The Road to Omaha (1991), Robert Ludlum).

You do that all the time and it causes threads to be dull and redundant.

Harrier will repeat what he said earlier just this once and say it in another way so maybe the concept will reach that stuff between your ears.

Quote:
Attorney David Schorr slapped a court-appointed shrink with a defamation lawsuit for telling the judge deciding a custody battle with his estranged wife that he was an unfit parent — for refusing to take his son to the fast food joint for dinner.

“You’d think it was sexual molestation,” Schorr, 43, told The Post Thursday. “I am just floored by it.”
Schorr says in his Manhattan Supreme Court suit that E. 97th Street psychiatrist Marilyn Schiller filed a report saying he was “wholly incapable of taking care of his son” and should be denied his weekend visitation over the greasy burger ban.
(a) The person in question is a New York psychiatrist - do you really think that she is a conservative?

(b) Only a liberal would make such a nonsensical and mean-spirited claim that a father is unfit because he won't feed his son a Big Mac.

Any more questions?

Old 11-17-2013, 05:13 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
More asinine liberal nonsense.

Now a psychologist has tried to prevent a father from gaining custody of his child simply because he did what any responsible parent would do, feed his son good food and not junk from McDonald's.

Dad ‘unfit parent for refusing son McDonald’s’ | New York Post

How come Michelle Obama is being quiet?
Harrier, please point out to me why this is "liberal nonsense." I found no reference to any political association within this article. Would you post the quotes that back up your assertion?

Old 11-17-2013, 05:14 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Harrier, please point out to me why this is "liberal nonsense." I found no reference to any political association within this article. Would you post the quotes that back up your assertion?
See the post above yours.

Thank you.

Harrier.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:17 PM

26,566 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
.... and Harrier will not dress her up for the ceremony.
impatient ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies