Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 02:31 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Eff all you leftists. It is WAYyyy too late for any kind of bipartisan cooperation and you scum are responsible for that.
Riiiiiiight................only thing left is for the republican turds to grab the guns and have at it, eh?, Goinback2011???

So, "It's our baby and we own it and republicans won't help......Got it.....

By January 2014, the bugs will be fixed in enrollment and there will be modifications in the implementation. There will be legislation proposed to fix the problems. You republicans fight that legislation you will lose what little credibility you have left.

go ahead and dig your own electoral grave. I'll buy the popcorn.

Old 11-13-2013, 02:34 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
How are the Democrats imploding or jumping ship? This sounds like they are trying to put forth a bill to move the cut off date for grandfather laws.
"How are the Democrats imploding or jumping ship?" Just as I thought. This is over your head.

Let's go slow. Until NOW EVERY dem has rejected ANY change in ObamaCare whatsoever. They have been shouting from the rooftops, "It is the law of the land" and can't be changed.

Do you re-call Obama and Reid shouting, "I will NOT compromise" when the House put forth a plan to fund the ENTIRE federal budget if Obama and the dems would delay the roll out for individuals just as he did for corporations, which caused the partial shutdown?

Now the dems that are up for re-election see the handwriting on the wall and all of a sudden they are in favor of delaying the "law".

I think even a partisan like you can see it.

Old 11-13-2013, 02:55 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
How are the Democrats imploding or jumping ship? This sounds like they are trying to put forth a bill to move the cut off date for grandfather laws.
That's not a bad way to spin it. The truth is, they want to turn the Obamalie into how the law really works.

Old 11-13-2013, 02:59 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"How are the Democrats imploding or jumping ship?" Just as I thought. This is over your head.

Let's go slow. Until NOW EVERY dem has rejected ANY change in ObamaCare whatsoever. They have been shouting from the rooftops, "It is the law of the land" and can't be changed.

Do you re-call Obama and Reid shouting, "I will NOT compromise" when the House put forth a plan to fund the ENTIRE federal budget if Obama and the dems would delay the roll out for individuals just as he did for corporations, which caused the partial shutdown?

Now the dems that are up for re-election see the handwriting on the wall and all of a sudden they are in favor of delaying the "law".

I think even a partisan like you can see it.
So now you are upset that Democrats want to adjust the grandfather date? Wow, there really is no pleasing you guys.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
So now you are upset that Democrats want to adjust the grandfather date? Wow, there really is no pleasing you guys.
You need to take a course in reading comprehension.

Did I say I was upset that the dems are trying to save their buts? I don't think so.

Keep on trying to spin what every body says. It is such a silly attempt to defend the indefensible.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:26 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:

Did I say I was upset that the dems are trying to save their buts? I don't think so.

Keep on trying to spin what every body says. It is such a silly attempt to defend the indefensible.
So you don't understand what question marks mean?

Old 11-13-2013, 03:37 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,549 times
Quote:

I make it a rule to never debate a poster that tries to lead it into a circle jerk, it is a waste of time.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:46 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,939,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The rats are jumping ship..
I hope the find a home in the Grand Old Party...they will be right at home.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I make it a rule to never debate a poster that tries to lead it into a circle jerk, it is a waste of time.
Sometimes I like to them hang themselves.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:59 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Eff all you leftists. It is WAYyyy too late for any kind of bipartisan cooperation and you scum are responsible for that.
Eff you? Scum? Good lord man, we're talking politics here, not "you killed my father prepare to die!"

Seriously, lets be mildly civil and stick with "I don't think you understand that if you're saying...." type of snark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies