U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2013, 06:37 AM

20,331 posts, read 10,442,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Diamond View Post
You have them...did you make them?
I gave birth to 2 of them. They were conceived using the same method that millions of other couples use.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:52 AM

20,331 posts, read 10,442,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This country was founded on moral principles. Are you saying all unreligious people are immoral and should be. Even mainstream Americans know right from wrong. Their morals do not accept homosexuality as normal or acceptable in society.
This country was founded because of religious persecution. Please stop trying to persecute me with your religion.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:03 AM

3,401 posts, read 1,918,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Oral sex is sodomy, right?
Um, I suppose it could be.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:25 AM

1,491 posts, read 1,979,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
If marriage is a right, then what compelling interest does the government have to prevent Harrier from marrying his cat?
The cat lacks capacity to enter into a marital contract with you - the compelling interest is to ensure that all parties consent. Without the capacity to give consent, there's no validity there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Um, I suppose it could be.
Nope, it assuredly is. Plenty of the archaic anti-sodomy laws that were struck down by Lawrence v. Texas considered consensual heterosexual anal or oral sex (or for that matter just about anything except missionary with the lights out) as being sodomy.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:29 AM

17,853 posts, read 12,218,142 times
Quote:
Jesus is God and God said much about sodom and gay lust .
No She didn't.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:43 AM

17,853 posts, read 12,218,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The religious forum is -------------------->

Take that nonsense there. Argue with a Muslim or something so you guys can keep each other busy.

BTW: If your god spends his time concerned with the sex lives of his creation, he sure is petty. More like a busy body old lady neighbor rather than an omnipotent deity.
People create gods in their own image...

Old 11-15-2013, 07:44 AM

46,053 posts, read 29,509,053 times
I see the OP needed to start another thread about their own hatred of others.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:45 AM

30,874 posts, read 31,754,043 times
Quote:
This country was founded on moral principles. Are you saying all unreligious people are immoral and should be. Even mainstream Americans know right from wrong. Their morals do not accept homosexuality as normal or acceptable in society.
Are you that badly misinformed, or are you simple telling a bunch of fibs? The morals of your country are many times better than when it was founded...At that time you were still exterminating people and taking their land, you had slavery And oh my, the witches...Gotta kill those evil things...

I find that religious folk are not exactly first in the morality department, It seems many, including you, have no clue what the word moral even means.

For your information, contrary to the fibs you tell, most people in America not only accept homosexuals, but are in favor of same sex marriage

Old 11-15-2013, 08:03 AM

17,297 posts, read 25,694,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
If marriage is a right, then what compelling interest does the government have to prevent Harrier from marrying his cat?

ENOUGH WITH THIS for crying out loud, how many times must you be told before it sinks in?!

Glad you gave up your dream to get a law degree, because one of the first things you learn in Contracts 101 is that to enter a contract, one must have consent and capacity.

Which is why you don't see too many home purchase contracts between dogs and humans! Animals and children CANNOT and DO NOT consent.

Comprende?

Old 11-15-2013, 08:04 AM

17,297 posts, read 25,694,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Are you that badly misinformed, or are you simple telling a bunch of fibs? The morals of your country are many times better than when it was founded...At that time you were still exterminating people and taking their land, you had slavery And oh my, the witches...Gotta kill those evil things...

I find that religious folk are not exactly first in the morality department, It seems many, including you, have no clue what the word moral even means.

For your information, contrary to the fibs you tell, most people in America not only accept homosexuals, but are in favor of same sex marriage

To some conservatives, morality only means "sex," and "moral sex" is "anything I personally like doing," while "immoral sex" is "anything that I don't like or grosses me out personally."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or