U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 05:04 AM

10,032 posts, read 7,106,818 times

Advertisements

It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Obama's epic failures and gross incompetence would continue as usual in the second term but Romney really was incredibly spot on (unfortunately).

Romney's Uncanny Predictions About Obama's Second Term Make Him Look Like He Had Psychic Superpowers | Independent Journal Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 05:09 AM

11,088 posts, read 6,964,530 times
Obama is a liar because that's what people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder do.

They're also unable to anticipate the consequences of their actions or think more than 3 seconds ahead of time.

Old 11-15-2013, 05:17 AM

14,656 posts, read 10,555,678 times
I am sorry he was right. Saying "I told you so" doesn't bring a lot of comfort when you are the one paying the tab for that predicted outcome.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:26 AM

4,130 posts, read 3,846,850 times
Yeah, his "uncanny superpowers" also said he would win the 2012 election.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:28 AM

10,032 posts, read 7,106,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Not many candidates enter an election thinking from the start they're going to lose.

Liberal/Obama Supporter Auto Response Protocol™

1. The source isn't valid
2. That's racist
3. GOP obstruction
4. But...but...but George W. Bush
5. Haters gonna hate
6. Sour grapes- your guy lost
7. The insurance companies are at fault, Obama didn't lie
8. Repeat 1,2,3,4,5, 6 and/or 7 as needed then insult the opposition for failing to support this great man, declare victory, and move on

What else have you got? Would you care to actually discuss the points made in the OP article? Are you capable of rebutting them? These are all rhetorical questions of course.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:29 AM

19,660 posts, read 19,774,434 times
I wonder if poor Obama is sitting around perplexed because when he was being groomed for this role, his handlers never told him it could end up like this.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:30 AM

13,153 posts, read 17,375,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I am sorry he was right. Saying "I told you so" doesn't bring a lot of comfort when you are the one paying the tab for that predicted outcome.
We pay for others' mistakes...the wave of rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth, adoring, blind voters heading for the polls, bused to the polls, coached for the polls, voting their pockets at the polls, to esure the "first black president" got us where we are.

Wonder now what the Leader is going to do to make sure this "crisis" doesn't go to waste.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:40 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 8 days ago)

18,811 posts, read 12,121,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post

Logic would dictate that Romney should have won. However, we underestimated the stupidity of the American voter. I, myself, will understand that average voter is a moron and never underestimate that fact again.

Any fool would know that Obama's second term would be a disaster.

his first term was a disaster
he surrounded himself with incompetent people
he perpetuated countless scandals
he demonstrated an uncanny ability to not lead
he was (and is) moody, petulent, and unable to compromise
he is an idealogue unable to accept different ideas
he had no leadership experience
he opposes promotion of private industry
he promoted increase taxes
he is the architect of Obamacare

Now who in the hell (in thier right mind) would have voted for this guy TWICE!?? I can see getting fooled with the "hope and change" bit initially, but TWICE?

Old 11-15-2013, 06:43 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,297,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Logic would dictate that Romney should have won. However, we underestimated the stupidity of the American voter. I, myself, will understand that average voter is a moron and never underestimate that fact again.

Any fool would know that Obama's second term would be a disaster.

his first term was a disaster
he surrounded himself with incompetent people
he perpetuated countless scandals
he demonstrated an uncanny ability to not lead
he was (and is) moody, petulent, and unable to compromise
he is an idealogue unable to accept different ideas
he had no leadership experience
he opposes promotion of private industry
he promoted increase taxes
he is the architect of Obamacare

Now who in the hell (in thier right mind) would have voted for this guy TWICE!?? I can see getting fooled with the "hope and change" bit initially, but TWICE?
"Now who in the hell (in thier right mind) would have voted for this guy TWICE!?? "

Those who take. From the 47% Romney referrs to to the greedy usurpers like Soros who lined Obama's pockets.

Old 11-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 8 days ago)

18,811 posts, read 12,121,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
"Now who in the hell (in thier right mind) would have voted for this guy TWICE!?? "

Those who take. From the 47% Romney referrs to to the greedy usurpers like Soros who lined Obama's pockets.

True. When you combine the number of dependents and add in idiots as well, one could predict democrat presidents for "as far as the eye can see". Add in 30 million illegals and I suspect we could never see a conservative in the White House for the duration of the existence of the current USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies