Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 08:33 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Pay attention and you will see. Of course you just play sheep and go home and cry to mommy.
Nah...I'll just cry in my beer.

[like the GOP does on a regular basis ]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2013, 08:40 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Nah...I'll just cry in my beer.

[like the GOP does on a regular basis ]
Not a shock. Liberals who are drunk on beer and then turn around claiming republicans are drunk racist bible beaters and the like. You are just following your lying leader though. Good work hero.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Not a shock. Liberals who are drunk on beer and then turn around claiming republicans are drunk racist bible beaters and the like. You are just following your lying leader though. Good work hero.
Thanks. It's called winning. As opposed to whining. When the GOP nominates a viable option, I'll vote for him/her.

Reagan would be embarrassed by the GOP today, methinks.

[until then, this independent will continue to vote against them]

Old 11-16-2013, 08:47 PM

Umm liberals lost in context of this thread? Actually you liberals were all babies waiting to be pampered and spoiled by your parents back then. You are the ones screwing up your own future and don't even know it which is the funny thing. What I get mad about is you liberals are screwing up my childrens future and you don't care. You are thieves the whole lot of you. GO away.

Old 11-16-2013, 08:50 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
As are your liberal retorts. How is that? Do you feel I am a bully? LOL
Why would I think you are a bully? I might think you are a bit of a troll, but definitely not a bully. So are you ever gonna stop deflecting and answer the original question I asked you or are you just gonna keep on trolling?

Old 11-16-2013, 08:55 PM

Troll? You follow me around and post nonsense on every thread I am on and you have the gall to call me a troll? LOL Yeah only a liberal mind could do that.

Answer a question. You have never done that either..........ever. Keep playing your games. What do you get a nickel or dime for every post you push out? I'm sure the dem loons pay you something.

Old 11-16-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Umm liberals lost in context of this thread? Actually you liberals were all babies waiting to be pampered and spoiled by your parents back then. You are the ones screwing up your own future and don't even know it which is the funny thing. What I get mad about is you liberals are screwing up my childrens future and you don't care. You are thieves the whole lot of you. GO away.
The problem is that the Conservatives don't present a palatable alternative.

[i wonder where the moderate conservative went?]

Old 11-16-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Troll? You follow me around and post nonsense on every thread I am on and you have the gall to call me a troll? LOL Yeah only a liberal mind could do that.

Answer a question. You have never done that either..........ever. Keep playing your games. What do you get a nickel or dime for every post you push out? I'm sure the dem loons pay you something.
Haha, your first post when you started this thread was nothing but trolling. So see instead of answering a question that involves the OP of your thread, you continue to deflect.

So are you ever going to answer the question about what liberals are mad about with a speech from Reagan? And then are you ever going to answer the question about what wall you are talking about that liberals want to be built in the country?

Are you going to answer those two simple questions that are completely about your statement for this thread or are you just gonna continue to deflect and pretend like you never said those things.

Did your grandkids not want to talk to you today and you are in need of attention?

Old 11-16-2013, 09:05 PM

I deflect??? Every one of you liberals posts are deflection. Gimme a break lifer? Cmon you are the master of deflection. lol

Old 11-16-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
I deflect??? Every one of you liberals posts are deflection. Gimme a break lifer? Cmon you are the master of deflection. lol
I don't think you know what the word "deflect" means. I asked you a specific question from your OP, let me know when you wish to stop deflecting and answer that question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies