U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:05 PM

7,288 posts, read 13,445,996 times

Advertisements

Cut him a break, it's PTSD from the Trayvon Martin incident.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:11 PM

8,287 posts, read 11,806,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
It's official - he's an idiot.
Zimmerman's bond has been set for $9,000 dollars. Are the people in Seminole county on "crack"?

Old 11-19-2013, 01:38 PM

835 posts, read 897,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Cut him a break, it's PTSD from the Trayvon Martin incident.
I bet that cop he assaulted and woman he molested before the incident was PTSD too, huh?

Old 11-19-2013, 01:46 PM

29,055 posts, read 15,309,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Funny,i don't see any of his defenders defending him anymore.
George kills black teenager(Gun nuts and racist come to his aide)
George slaps around and threaten a couple of women(Crickets)
If the women were on top of him beating him to death, I'd defend him; however, that wasn't the case now was it?

Not that long ago, there was a burglar, or some sort of criminal, that was in the process of committing some sort of a property crime like theft. He witnessed a much worse violent crime and immediately called the police who showed up and stopped the violent attack. I gave the thief kudos for doing the right thing, but that doesn't me that I condoned his other crimes.

Trust me, if Martin had NOT broken Zimmerman's nose before jumping on top of Zimmerman beating him "MMA ground and pound style", I would have said they should throw George in prison. But, the fact is that Martin did break Zimmerman's nose and then jump on top of him beating his head into the ground.

It's amazing that people are too irrational to see the difference.

Old 11-19-2013, 03:32 PM

8,353 posts, read 5,968,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Zimmerman's bond has been set for $9,000 dollars. Are the people in Seminole county on "crack"?
Yeah, but check this out....
Quote:
George Zimmerman was freed on bail Tuesday in connection with a domestic dispute involving his girlfriend, but a judge barred him from having guns or leaving the state.

Seminole County Judge Fred Schott raised the standard $5,000 bail for the charges to $9,000 because of new claims Zimmerman had recently tried to choke Samantha Scheibe. The state's attorney requested $50,000.
Judge bans Zimmerman from having guns, leaving Fla.

Looks like George won't be going to Texas again for awhile.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:15 PM

2,265 posts, read 2,767,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
He kills a teenager and fights with an ex-wife & girlfriends……………….. always needs a gun with him. Makes me wonder what kind of man he is or isn’t?
It's amazing seeing people like you sticking up for a delinquent who thought he could smash someone's head into the ground. George Zimmerman was justified in taking Trayvon Martin's life and if he did indeed attack his girlfriend, he needs to be punished accordingly. I'm sure you think the knockout game is just a harmless phase of certain youth in American society.

Last edited by D-Towner; 11-19-2013 at 04:54 PM..

Old 11-19-2013, 04:22 PM

8,353 posts, read 5,968,940 times
Even more amazing, zim says he's $2 million in debt, posts a $9000 bond, and needs a public defender?

How'd he do that being so far in debt?

Zimmerman says in court filing he has at least $2 million in debts and liabilities - The Washington Post

stay tuned folks, we'll find out who put the money up for his bond

Old 11-19-2013, 04:27 PM

7,439 posts, read 7,986,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If the women were on top of him beating him to death, I'd defend him; however, that wasn't the case now was it?

Not that long ago, there was a burglar, or some sort of criminal, that was in the process of committing some sort of a property crime like theft. He witnessed a much worse violent crime and immediately called the police who showed up and stopped the violent attack. I gave the thief kudos for doing the right thing, but that doesn't me that I condoned his other crimes.

Trust me, if Martin had NOT broken Zimmerman's nose before jumping on top of Zimmerman beating him "MMA ground and pound style", I would have said they should throw George in prison. But, the fact is that Martin did break Zimmerman's nose and then jump on top of him beating his head into the ground.

It's amazing that people are too irrational to see the difference.
If Zimmerbum Wouldn't have followed Trayvon he would still be alive!**smh**
This dude is showing a pattern of being a nut case(like most of us thought) and you're still defending him
My Mom use to tell me that,"someone has to defend the elderly and the Crazy"
I guess you're in charge

Old 11-19-2013, 04:34 PM

835 posts, read 897,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
It's amazing seeing people like you sticking up for a delinquent who thought he could smash someone's head into the ground. George Zimmerman was justified in taking Trayvon Martin's life and if he did indeed attack his girlfriend, he needs to be punished accordingly. I'm sure you think the knockout game is just harmless phase of certain youth in American society.
What does that knockout game have to do with this topic?

He attacked a manic with an itchy finger because that maniac was stalking him.

Now George's trigger finger is itching again and he sees his girlfriend as the perfect candidate.

Old 11-19-2013, 04:55 PM

2,265 posts, read 2,767,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
If Zimmerbum Wouldn't have followed Trayvon he would still be alive!**smh**
This dude is showing a pattern of being a nut case(like most of us thought) and you're still defending him
My Mom use to tell me that,"someone has to defend the elderly and the Crazy"
I guess you're in charge
If Trayvon hadn't acted violently upon Zimmerman, he'd still be alive. He tried to kill Zimmerman and was shot in self-defense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies