U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 09:04 PM

7,310 posts, read 4,932,036 times

Advertisements

I think Obama has a lot of mental issues not growing up with his real father. He has some sort of complex or instability. He needs to prove something, by piecing together characteristics of other prominent people, and comparing himself to them. As a result he has absolutely no stable identity and that's how he runs the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2013, 09:46 PM

4,709 posts, read 3,492,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I think Obama has a lot of mental issues not growing up with his real father. He has some sort of complex or instability. He needs to prove something, by piecing together characteristics of other prominent people, and comparing himself to them. As a result he has absolutely no stable identity and that's how he runs the country.
I think you're on to something, but god knows you'll never see this in the media.

A quick examination of the facts behind Obama's incredibly dysfunctional family life:

1. He was the product of a teenaged girl (underage girl at that) and a married man from Kenya, who had a pregnant wife back home, plus a child.

2. The loving couple (teenage girl and married man) decided to make it official and get married, over the objections of both families. Only ONE small problem -- that's right, that pesky prego wife and kid back in Kenya. What to do, Barry Sr.? That's right, just tell your teenage bride that you're divorced! She won't find out for years, so what's a little lying between husband and wife, right?

3. Obama's father, realizing that he's too cheap to buy TWO Valentine's Day gifts for his brides, decides to make like a banana and split......all the way back to Kenya.

4. MamaObama, in an effort to drink her ex-husbandx2 off of her mind, decides to file for divorce. In one of the greatest shockers of the millenium, Barack Sr. does NOT contest the divorce. His Kenyan wife says "I'm so proud of you!"

5. MamaObama develops Restless Eye Syndrome and spies a Japanese surveyor named Lolo Soetoro. After a bottle of sake, they get married......but only after MamaObama orders a CarFax on Soetoro to confirm that he is indeed a one-owner.

6. For no reason, new groom Soetoro decides to head back home to Indonesia. As luck would have it, he bought her a GoPro camera so they can sext or whatever people did in 1964 when separated by thousands of miles (I wasn't born yet, so I missed out on the fun). A year later, off goes MamaObama and young Barry, who developed such bad allergies he was called "A Weezin' Indonesian" upon landing.

7. On Barry's 10th birthday, he gets what every 10 year old wants -- a one-way ticket away from his parents. Off to Hawaii he goes. At some point before he turns 11, Obama meets a strange guy from Kenya who has the same name. It's the last time he'll see his father alive.

So, a recap: if you were born to a teenage mom and a creeper married guy who bailed back to Kenya to hang out with his, um, "wife", and only visited you once, you'd probably be a basket case too.

I think it's probably left him with a major inferiority complex (he used to tell his high school buddies in HI that his father was a Kenyan warrior from a whole village full of warriors -- now I don't feel so bad about telling my high school buddies that my father was Batman), and he's been trying to play catch up ever since. Neither parent lived long enough to see him amount to anything, though he was nice enough to lie about the details surrounding his mother's death to promote Obamacare (thanks for taking one for the team, mom!).

The only thing that would make his identity any less stable would be if he found out his mother and father(can you call him that when he didn't pay child support? just sayin') were actually brother and sister.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:07 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,688,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
First, everyone in congress voted to go to war...are you calling all your fellow dems liars or stupid?

So, as long as everyone lies, it's o.k.?

Great analogy...not really, but if it makes you feel better....
yep not hard to remember when the liberals were saying we would lose 20K plus troops to those Chemical weapons and UN inspectors said they had them too. Monday morning finger pointing.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:46 PM

7,310 posts, read 4,932,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I think you're on to something, but god knows you'll never see this in the media.

A quick examination of the facts behind Obama's incredibly dysfunctional family life:

1. He was the product of a teenaged girl (underage girl at that) and a married man from Kenya, who had a pregnant wife back home, plus a child.

2. The loving couple (teenage girl and married man) decided to make it official and get married, over the objections of both families. Only ONE small problem -- that's right, that pesky prego wife and kid back in Kenya. What to do, Barry Sr.? That's right, just tell your teenage bride that you're divorced! She won't find out for years, so what's a little lying between husband and wife, right?

3. Obama's father, realizing that he's too cheap to buy TWO Valentine's Day gifts for his brides, decides to make like a banana and split......all the way back to Kenya.

4. MamaObama, in an effort to drink her ex-husbandx2 off of her mind, decides to file for divorce. In one of the greatest shockers of the millenium, Barack Sr. does NOT contest the divorce. His Kenyan wife says "I'm so proud of you!"

5. MamaObama develops Restless Eye Syndrome and spies a Japanese surveyor named Lolo Soetoro. After a bottle of sake, they get married......but only after MamaObama orders a CarFax on Soetoro to confirm that he is indeed a one-owner.

6. For no reason, new groom Soetoro decides to head back home to Indonesia. As luck would have it, he bought her a GoPro camera so they can sext or whatever people did in 1964 when separated by thousands of miles (I wasn't born yet, so I missed out on the fun). A year later, off goes MamaObama and young Barry, who developed such bad allergies he was called "A Weezin' Indonesian" upon landing.

7. On Barry's 10th birthday, he gets what every 10 year old wants -- a one-way ticket away from his parents. Off to Hawaii he goes. At some point before he turns 11, Obama meets a strange guy from Kenya who has the same name. It's the last time he'll see his father alive.

So, a recap: if you were born to a teenage mom and a creeper married guy who bailed back to Kenya to hang out with his, um, "wife", and only visited you once, you'd probably be a basket case too.

I think it's probably left him with a major inferiority complex (he used to tell his high school buddies in HI that his father was a Kenyan warrior from a whole village full of warriors -- now I don't feel so bad about telling my high school buddies that my father was Batman), and he's been trying to play catch up ever since. Neither parent lived long enough to see him amount to anything, though he was nice enough to lie about the details surrounding his mother's death to promote Obamacare (thanks for taking one for the team, mom!).

The only thing that would make his identity any less stable would be if he found out his mother and father(can you call him that when he didn't pay child support? just sayin') were actually brother and sister.
His poll numbers would skyrocket. You can't get more "progressive" than that!

Old 11-19-2013, 11:05 PM

15,839 posts, read 9,998,674 times
Five pages in and no one has given a single quote where Obama compares himself to Lincoln.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:15 AM

4,709 posts, read 3,492,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
His poll numbers would skyrocket. You can't get more "progressive" than that!
Good stuff -- thanks for giving me my morning laugh!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies