U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 08:34 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,075,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post
Argue all you want, but the White people are a dying breed.

Especially when you have this utter crap foistered upon the American people by their own state department. The number in the news story is probably closer to hundreds of terrorists relocated. It's called "Deconstruction of Western Civilization". Besides the ones in Kentucky you have tens of thousands of Somali refugees that were relocated to the midwest (I believe the Minnesota/Wisconsin area). How many of them are terrorists? Plus the ones coming across our southern border on a regular basis. Is it any wonder that american citizens are desperately trying to hang on to their firearms?

Al Qaeda in Kentucky: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country as Refugees - ABC News
I just made a post about this. This melting pot, multiculturalism nonsense is a death wish. When the economy collapses, the next major war starts or some other catastrophe occurs that cause the elite to retreat into their bunkers they've set up conditions so the chaos will turn into race wars and it's not an accident.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:40 PM

47,576 posts, read 60,475,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
The browning of America wouldn't be a problem if Hispanics were upwardly mobile.
Some are -- when you live on the border, you have to deal with their super-rich who are also more white than the others and many are unbearable. Fresas are obnoxious.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:47 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,147,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Some are -- when you live on the border, you have to deal with their super-rich who are also more white than the others and many are unbearable. Fresas are obnoxious.
Are you referring to rich Mexicans who shop in America?

Old 11-21-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Eh. In fifty years, Hispanics and Asians will be white also.

Other than blacks (and really just slave descendant blacks) who never seem to assimilate, the latest generation of immigrants are always the "coloreds". Originally it was the Irish to the English. Then it was the Italians and Eastern European Jews to the Irish and English. Now it's the Hispanics and the Asians to the previous waves of immigration. When the Martians start showing up, the assimilated Hispanics and Asians will be beotching about them.
Blacks assimilated. Much of the time they weren't allowed to assimilate but they assimilated anyhow. They all learned English unlike the hispanics who cling to their own country's language. Notice we don't have to press any number for an African language. No African language television channels or radio stations.

Look at the black Baptist and Methodist churches - when blacks weren't allowed in the churches, they made their own Christian churches. Blacks assimilated so much that they are a big influence on American culture, jazz music, blues music, gospel music, rap music and much of the popular music. If that's not assimilation, what is?

Old 11-21-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
Are you referring to rich Mexicans who shop in America?
Shop and live and send their kids to use the schools for free here. Most of them moved over to this side when the crime in their own city got bad.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:51 PM

2,415 posts, read 2,418,773 times
Default If so........?http://www.city-data.com/forum/images/smilies/oglvvd.gif

If you are not red , white or blue you should have a curfew .

What's the DUMBEST post you ever read? http://www.city-data.com/forum/image...es/dubious.gif

Old 11-21-2013, 09:00 PM

25,059 posts, read 23,087,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
The Unites States was founded by EUROPEANS.
So was Mexico

Old 11-21-2013, 09:34 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,957,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So was Mexico
Agreed tho la raza doesn't like to own up to that.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:51 PM

19,639 posts, read 14,610,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricius Maximus View Post
I don't see how the United States can be a nation of color when 64% of the population (almost two-thirds) is white. .
That would be "declared white". I declare myself as white and not Hispanic and have a Mexican grandmother, my neighbors dad is Mexican with a white mom and she identifies as white. I have cousins, nephews, nieces, aunts and uncles that are varies mixes and the same applies in most cases. Some identify as mixed but are pretty normal Americans. Classification by race or ethic group in this country serves more as a divide than anything else. The racial identification nonsense, created and perpetuated by the US Government does not serve anyone well.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 11-21-2013 at 10:14 PM..

Old 11-22-2013, 03:49 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,475 posts, read 13,801,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If it is true that Asians will also be a part of the so-called future majority then why learn Spanish rather than Mandarin, etc.? Something special about Spanish? Oh that's right the increasing population from Hispanics is mostly due to illegal immigration and we should have to learn the language of invaders? Why are we constantly being told that Hispanics are assimilating into our country? Is that a lie then? Part of that assimilation is learning English. Most Hispanic-Americans that I know of know English which is the language of this country so again why would we have to learn Spanish?

Me thinks you have an agenda and it is an anti-white one.
So, I'm anti myself. Brilliant deduction there.

If you were in a war, would you learn how to use an AK47 or nah, I'm ok with this M1 carbine.
You wouldn't. I would. I like being prepared. Being prepared is my agenda.

People just can't see the writing on the wall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or