Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 09:32 AM

2,865 posts, read 3,631,075 times

Advertisements

Argue all you want, but the White people are a dying breed.

Especially when you have this utter crap foistered upon the American people by their own state department. The number in the news story is probably closer to hundreds of terrorists relocated. It's called "Deconstruction of Western Civilization". Besides the ones in Kentucky you have tens of thousands of Somali refugees that were relocated to the midwest (I believe the Minnesota/Wisconsin area). How many of them are terrorists? Plus the ones coming across our southern border on a regular basis. Is it any wonder that american citizens are desperately trying to hang on to their firearms?

Al Qaeda in Kentucky: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country as Refugees - ABC News

Old 11-21-2013, 09:42 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DauntlessDan View Post

Especially when you have this utter crap foistered upon the American people by their own state department. The number in the news story is probably closer to hundreds of terrorists relocated. It's called "Deconstruction of Western Civilization". Besides the ones in Kentucky you have tens of thousands of Somali refugees that were relocated to the midwest (I believe the Minnesota/Wisconsin area). How many of them are terrorists? Plus the ones coming across our southern border on a regular basis. Is it any wonder that american citizens are desperately trying to hang on to their firearms?

Al Qaeda in Kentucky: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country as Refugees - ABC News

Is there anything else you care about more than firearms? Honestly, for some people guns seem to be a hobby. For others, an unhealthy obsession.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:27 AM

15,842 posts, read 14,476,031 times
Eh. In fifty years, Hispanics and Asians will be white also.

Other than blacks (and really just slave descendant blacks) who never seem to assimilate, the latest generation of immigrants are always the "coloreds". Originally it was the Irish to the English. Then it was the Italians and Eastern European Jews to the Irish and English. Now it's the Hispanics and the Asians to the previous waves of immigration. When the Martians start showing up, the assimilated Hispanics and Asians will be beotching about them.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:55 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Eh. In fifty years, Hispanics and Asians will be white also.

Other than blacks (and really just slave descendant blacks) who never seem to assimilate, the latest generation of immigrants are always the "coloreds". Originally it was the Irish to the English. Then it was the Italians and Eastern European Jews to the Irish and English. Now it's the Hispanics and the Asians to the previous waves of immigration. When the Martians start showing up, the assimilated Hispanics and Asians will be beotching about them.
Tho we def NEED to deport any illegal alien found of ANY skin color since they're just common criminals and their kids are MUCH more likely to be crooks.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:40 PM

31,033 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

The viability of programs like Social Security and Medicare, Dr. Frey said, “will be reliant on the success of waves of young Hispanics, Asians and blacks who will become the bulwark of our labor force.” The issues of minorities, he added, “will hold greater sway than ever before.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/13/us...rths.html?_r=0

There you go, folks. That's the future. What are you planning for? I know what I'm planning for.
I'm learning Spanish. The USA demographics are changing. Better get with the times.

In 30 years, we're Mexico 2.0.

I'm sorry does that seem harsh? I bet it does. Peace.

Wow, your just noticing this now. Who gives a frog as long as they are contributing Americans. If we do become as you say, Mexico 2.0., we will be F'd up because who wants to be a 3rd world country like Mexico compared to a first world country. I have family in Mexico and I'm still not stupid enough to trade our way of life to theirs.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:44 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The way liberals lament over the prospect-prediction of the death of white people with such apparent enthusiastic anticipation only confirms the fact that they are, as a group, a vile scurge infesting the body of humanity. Wolves in sheep's clothing, with a mindset that matches perfectly.

But due to their destructive nature, which includes the "self" part, they are a self limiting disease, as are all virulent diseases that kill the host.

We've survived many plagues throughout the history of mankind, and we'll survive this one too. So, those liberals ought not to chill the champagne just yet. They might just have to adjust their pallets, and settle for a nice tall glass of refreshing "Iced Tea Party".
If whites made remarks that they can't wait until a certain minority or minorities dies out we would be called racists. What hypocrites they are that they can't see their own racism salivating over the death of whites in this country.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:47 PM

31,033 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Tho we def NEED to deport any illegal alien found of ANY skin color since they're just common criminals and their kids are MUCH more likely to be crooks.
Absolutely! I went to a section 8 apartment complex last year and all the people there had eastern block accents. It's not just south of the border any more. Our system is being abused and taken advantage of by places from all over the globe. There's thousands of Lawyers in this country that specialize in getting resident status for millions of otherwise Illegals.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:59 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,488,691 times
The browning of America wouldn't be a problem if Hispanics were upwardly mobile.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:10 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Absolutely! I went to a section 8 apartment complex last year and all the people there had eastern block accents. It's not just south of the border any more. Our system is being abused and taken advantage of by places from all over the globe. There's thousands of Lawyers in this country that specialize in getting resident status for millions of otherwise Illegals.
I know of an illegal alien from Germany who's as pasty white as they come and I'd like to see her deported; blond hair and blue eyes, she STILL needs to go home. But Obama has made it easy for her kind to stay here.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:21 PM

5,576 posts, read 7,998,619 times
I don't see how the United States can be a nation of color when 64% of the population (almost two-thirds) is white. Whites are projected to retain their majority until the early 2040's, at which point the United States will be a "nation of color", and whites are projected to retain a plurality through at least 2060. Most of us whites welcome people from other races and ethnicity as equals to be judged on their individual merits. I will not comment on the racist motives of people who are elated at the decline of whites and constantly harp on the subject as if politics and culture were predetermined by skin color.

I would like to say that in all likehihood the majority-minority United States of 2060 will still be speaking English as either a mother tongue or a lingua franca, and the influx of minorities will pose no problem to the health and vitality of the American ideal or American culture. The idea of America and American liberty is something that belongs to and will be enjoyed by people of any skin color or heritage. There is also a geographical component that is often missed - many if not most states will not be majority-minority even 50 years from now. Maine and West Virginia will in all likelihood still be dominated by whites, but other states and regions will experience huge shifts. Interestingly, the national demographics of 2040-60 are not too dissimilar to the demographics of Texas right now (which is majority-minority), and if anything they're doing better (and are more conservative) than most of the whiter states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies