Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 10:53 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
...due to the fact that a select few (and I mean VERY few, despite what the right-wingers would have us believe) cry racism if you criticize them?
That's a joke, right?

Of course it is. It HAS to be. Nobody would be stupid enough to write that and be serious about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

So there are liberals who are bringing up race. Republicans have done this too. Republicans have proven just as divisive, and to deny this shows your political bias.
Liberals and democrats constantly bring out the race card when they can't defend themselves or in an attempt to silence opposition. And again look how they attack Palin and other blacks who don't agree with Obama. Did you ever hear a republican say deficate in someones mouth? You think that is acceptable? Democrats politics are low life and pathetic.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Hint hint wink wink…… I want to be in control again!
lol, hey he can take the blue pill and get a whole new group of young girls to .... "not have sex with"

Old 11-21-2013, 11:04 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberals and democrats constantly bring out the race card when they can't defend themselves or in an attempt to silence opposition. And again look how they attack Palin and other blacks who don't agree with Obama. Did you ever hear a republican say deficate in someones mouth? You think that is acceptable? Democrats politics are low life and pathetic.

Nope it is not acceptable, but toally inmature and a coward. That is why i will never for Democratic party ever again.

Yup they have hit a new time low, and that goes against my grian. They do not have to resort to low scum tactics.

Their opinions and values have not been written in stone, although they sure think so.

Stop with the damn lies and deceit to the american people, that goes along way.

Idiots and cowards who resort to such disgusting trash that comes out of their mouth, cannot defend themselves.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:08 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
wow, defensive much? Did I say you said he was a good leader or a good president. "I SAID" Obama is not a good leader and is not a good president.
But why else would you have brought that up if you did not assume that I thought he was a good leader?

Old 11-21-2013, 11:14 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
And Republicans don't do that? What about those who were making the accusations of President Obama being a "communist, Muslim, fascist, born in Kenya"?

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-21-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
But why else would you have brought that up if you did not assume that I thought he was a good leader?
To make a statement about how I feel.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:47 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,929 times
Quote:
The fact is, divisions have existed in this nation from day one. Your solution makes no sense. Making sure that the President can only be male and White will not stop any kind of division. We are a divided nation because we've always been one.
The last few years have proven just how divided we are, only this time it's all about money. Never in the history of this great country has there been so many asking "what can it do for me", and THAT is the problem. Greed, envy, and ideology is placed before everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
That's a joke, right?
Of course it is. It HAS to be. Nobody would be stupid enough to write that and be serious about it.
Unfortunately, some couldn't care less how far up on the stupidity curve they sound.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:
And Republicans don't do that? What about those who were making the accusations of President Obama being a "communist, Muslim, fascist, born in Kenya"?

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama was not vetted very well. He lived in Indonesia, a majority muslim country. He attacks small business owner, those who did in fact build that without government assistance. Lying "tax the rich" when the truly rich continue to benefit from Obama. Obama believes in taking from one group, people who earned it and "claims" to give to another who didn't earn it. And did you notice that the rich are getting richer?

Old 11-21-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I never said he was a good leader or a good President. Now you are putting words in my mouth. Name ONE(1) time when I said he was a good leader or a good President. Find one. All I said is that race and gender do not matter to me. Leadership and whether or not said person can do the job right is far more important. The very fact that you put words in my mouth could indicate that it is you who cares about the race and gender of the candidate. You have already indicated you don't want a female candidate.

So there are liberals who are bringing up race. Republicans have done this too. Republicans have proven just as divisive, and to deny this shows your political bias.
For someone who never said Obama was a good leader or president you sure defend him no matter what. Why? Because he is black, because you think he is a good president? Why do you defend him so much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies