Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 11:09 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
But what that militia is calling for is murder.
True - which is why the word "Christian" in their name is a misnomer.

But that doesn't stop the people who hate Christians from grabbing on to that nonsensical title like it was water in a desert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2013, 11:15 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight
I called the Secret Service yesterday after word of this came across my news feed and they already knew about it and were sending reports to Washington. I hope Everest Wilhelmsen gets a knock on his door soon.
Since they posted this ON FACEBOOK,it wouldnt have mattered if you called them or not.... (They probably knew within minutes (FACEBOOK PROBABLY TOLD THEM))

Old 11-24-2013, 11:18 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Since they posted this ON FACEBOOK,it wouldnt have mattered if you called them or not.... (They probably knew within minutes (FACEBOOK PROBABLY TOLD THEM))
The SPLC already stated they were well aware of this individual. People really need to examine this obvious stuff with more discernment.
Activist Post: Feds Identify 300,000 Americans as Terrorists

Sovereign Citizens and Law Enforcement - YouTube

Old 11-24-2013, 11:20 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citcis View Post
I get a kick out of all the libs losing their mind over this. And it's because of the word "Christian".
Do elaborate on your analysis.

Old 11-24-2013, 11:22 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
But what that militia is calling for is murder.
You and I both know that, but they believe they have been attacked, so to them, it's not.

Old 11-24-2013, 11:28 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Yes you lied. You said you read all those links that makes you a liar. Not surprising. Good go away as you are the one who started in and challenged me then I met your challenge and you are left with nothing to do but lie and deflect............like I said you would do in the beginning of this thing. Good work burdell your stellar attributes continue to come out.
No, I filtered all those links and learned YOU lied saying Obama "threatened to kill us all". Any such threat by Obama appears NO WHERE in those links.

IF you really want to accuse anyone of lying about those links simply produce the one that FACTUALLY supports your otherwise baseless, inane lie that Obama threatened "to kill us all"

Old 11-24-2013, 11:35 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
[MOD CUT/trolling]

Christian militia calls for Obama

I called the Secret Service yesterday after word of this came across my news feed and they already knew about it and were sending reports to Washington. I hope Everest Wilhelmsen gets a knock on his door soon.

“We now have authority to shoot Obama, i.e., to kill him,” Wilhelmsen wrote on the group’s Facebook page.
You are aware, aren't you, that the Southern Poverty Law Center is an anti-Christian propaganda mill? They cannot be trusted. They aslo claim that the Family Research Council is a dangerous group.

Old 11-24-2013, 11:37 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
All in the 46 million links these liberals are scared to look at. They simply don't care. They think they are the chosen and will be protected by their dear lyiing leader. What a pack of complete and utter...........____________!!!
The pack of complete and utter ________________s is populated by those who make up lies like Obama "threatened to kill us all" and have zero, nada, zilch, nothing factual to support their baseless allegations. It seems doubtful they're even acquainted with the meaning of factual.

Old 11-24-2013, 11:39 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,544,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
[MOD CUT/trolling]

Christian militia calls for Obama

“We now have authority to shoot Obama, i.e., to kill him,” Wilhelmsen wrote on the group’s Facebook page.
Then they are not Christians.........pretty simple

Old 11-24-2013, 11:42 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You are aware, aren't you, that the Southern Poverty Law Center is an anti-Christian propaganda mill? They cannot be trusted. They aslo claim that the Family Research Council is a dangerous group.
I would say that "anti-" group is much larger than that.

Don't see them discussing lack of tracking of police misconduct either with over 17,000+ agencies. Notice where that guy in the vid is drawing his paycheck?

Reporting Project - FAQs | PoliceMisconduct.net
quote:
Why do this?
Simply because nobody else does. Only a small fraction of the 17,000 law enforcement agencies actually track their own misconduct in a semi-public manner, and even when they do, the data they provide is generic and does not specify what misconduct occurred, who did it, and what the end result was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies