Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 10:05 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,376,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Yet another disgruntled liberal airing his standard talking-points fibs and lies, and announcing they are "what conservatives want"?

Must have had a bad weekend.

Poor liberals. They're having a lot of those lately.
I'm pretty much OK with anything they want as long as they are paying for it out of their pocket, not mine, and it doesn't infringe on my rights.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:06 AM

41,111 posts, read 25,574,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post

I believe I've covered most of what conservatives want, if you feel I've left anything out, by all means, please list it here so we can make this list comprehensive and complete.
It is what is perceived to be the truth that matters and the liberal media does a great job feeding you untruths just like Obama tells you untruths but you'll believe them then wonder why you keep getting screwed.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:08 AM

46,178 posts, read 26,844,645 times
Well, there is the problem...."Think Progress."

Old 11-25-2013, 10:08 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,206,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
No

No

No

No

Well...at least they should have to show ID

No, but they are excessive and full of fraud.

Just silly

Yes, you got me.

Half right...just the illegals. You are free to support any cause you like.

Only if we had a real market economy.

Yes, No, No

No

More silly

No

No, but you pay for your own abortion.

Beyond silly.

As usual, you are mostly wrong.
Pretty good dissection there, except it is a failure and silly, I think we liberals know what conservatives want, they want to take us back 237 years, basically.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/32371825-post7.html

Old 11-25-2013, 10:10 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,053,624 times
I guess it's nice to see some lunacy from the extreme left after reading so much lunacy from the extreme right on here.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:10 AM

18,125 posts, read 15,519,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
That list could have easily been compiled by simply reading this board for a few months. What do you refute as not being true?
Lmao! ALL of it. Such sweeping generalizations are impossible to give any credibility. One can, as easily, categorize all liberals into being supportive of ideas that are just as plumb silly. The bigotry on display here is astounding. I thought that leftist thought was supposed to fight shy of such prejudice. Thus, I am compelled to add hypocrisy to the list, as well.

With such divisive and judgemental thinking in play, it's no wonder we can't get anything done. Such accusations as these is a deliberate attempt to provoke and stir conflict. Yes, BOTH sides do it, and it's just as wrong either way.

To sit up on a high horse, slinging poo like a monkey, and in the same breath claiming moral and intellectual high ground makes for a pretty ludicrous picture.

Perhaps looking beyond a couple comments by a handful of people, on CD, might be in order. If I were to dig into individual commentary here, and that could be used as definitive proof of rank and file liberal thought, ALL liberals could be labeled as supporting pedophilia, flat doing away with the Constitution, as a whole, government confiscation of personal property, on a whim, granting full power to the Executive branch of government to make law, singling out Christianity to be a banned religion, etc etc etc blah blah. Using only comments on this forum as evidence, it wouldn't take much to find such thinking.

Where, I wonder, is this great, enlightened, social conscience that liberal leftists claim to be unique to them? How so very...interesting.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:11 AM

14,295 posts, read 9,631,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Geeeeeeeeeeeee whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....not a single link to back anything up....go figure...
Guys like him don't need facts, links etc... because they have a straw man with fifty post-it notes slapped on it.

Whenever you see these threads, started with a laughable straw man like this one, know that the OP is admitting defeat.

Reality has caught up with them, and they desperately need to restore their guarded perception of moral, and political ideological superiority.

So they create these ludicrous straw men of their opponents to convince themselves that no matter how bad their politicians and their policies truly are, they are not as bad as it would be if their imaginary, ludicrous straw man had his way.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:14 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,206,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
It is what is perceived to be the truth that matters and the liberal media does a great job feeding you untruths just like Obama tells you untruths but you'll believe them then wonder why you keep getting screwed.
Why do conservatives do that?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...d-screwed.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...you-favor.html

Old 11-25-2013, 10:15 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,675,929 times
Common Mods! There are rules for trolling!!!!

Old 11-25-2013, 10:16 AM

10,582 posts, read 9,741,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Lmao! ALL of it.
A few bits were actually correct, such as "Repeal the ACA". Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Funny part was, he whined about it like it was a bad thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies