Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 09:44 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
But what about the autism? Think of the autism.
What about it?

Old 11-30-2013, 09:46 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I agree that science has shown no link between autism and vaccines, although the president disagrees:

"We've seen just a skyrocketing autism rate. Some people are suspicious that it's connected to the vaccines. This person included. The science right now is inconclusive, but we have to research it." -Barack Obama

Obama's administration even put constraints on vaccinations due to his belief in pseudo-science, which caused a shortage of vaccinations and people were hospitalized and died as a result.

RealClearMarkets - Junk Science Returns to the White House

Did President Obama Restore Science to Its Rightful Place? — The American Magazine
He will never NOT be an idiot.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:49 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Default Vaccines are crude.

"The momentum was slowed at the moment when Rife's discoveries could have 'broken out' and triggered a chain reaction of research, clinical treatment and the beginnings of an entirely new health system. By the end of 1932, Rife could destroy the typhus bacteria, the polio virus, the herpes virus, the cancer virus and other viruses in a culture and in experimental animals. Human treatment was only a step away."

ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE & THE CANCER CURE THAT WORKED! by Barry Lynes

Old 11-30-2013, 10:27 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,838,779 times
Exclamation *

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33
But what about the autism? Think of the autism.
Yes Vaccines COMPROMISE YOUR IMMMUNE SYSTEM!!! -- THEY ARE GOOD FOR SHORT TERM BENEFITS ONLY!!!!

In the long run,YOU MAY GET SOMETHING YOU WOULDNT HAVE GOTTON IF YOU HADNT INJECTED CRAP INTO YOUR SYSTEM THAT DIDNT BELONG THERE!!!!

Old 11-30-2013, 10:52 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirling_vortex View Post
If there's one medical advancement that has saved thousands of lives, it would have to be vaccines (and vaccination policy). One that's not listed is smallpox, which today no longer exists in the wild. Yet, it was rampant when it existed and one of the killers of children. It's too bad some people don't take this into their anti-vax viewpoint and it doesn't help that idiots like Andrew Wakefield helped fuel the anti-vax claims.

It's nice to be able to go outside and not worry about whether we'll get a fatal disease.
Of all the vaccine, smallpox is the mother, and the greatest medical hoax ever foisted on a brain dead and dumbed down population of "know-nothings" that think they know a lot.

The true history of smallpox vaccination is ignored to this day, replaced with a fairytale story that is absolutely false. The claim that smallpox vaccination erradicated the disease is the great lie that supports all of the other lies about vaccines. The real truth is, Jenner's cowpox vaccine led to greater rates of smallpox deaths, with England suffering the worst of the 3 major epidemics of smallpox 20 years after mandatory vaccinations had been the law.

Smallpox Vaccine: Origins of Vaccine Madness | International Medical Council on Vaccination

Read and educate yourself, and stop regurgitating this horrific propaganda.

And like always, this thread won't be allowed to exist for very long ... every single one I've participated in have been abruptly closed ... at least 5 or 6 of them. Vaccine truth seems to be as intolerable on City-data as it is in the mainstream medical community who continues to make these outlandish and outrageous claims about the great smallpox vaccine, which is in truth, the greatest DELIBERATE LIE ever told and and still being told to this very day, in spite of it's horrific and well documented health disasters caused by it.

In fact, smallpox vaccine damage led to the repeal of mandatory vaccinations in England, in orderto prevent a potential revolution.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes Vaccines COMPROMISE YOUR IMMMUNE SYSTEM!!! -- THEY ARE GOOD FOR SHORT TERM BENEFITS ONLY!!!!

In the long run,YOU MAY GET SOMETHING YOU WOULDNT HAVE GOTTON IF YOU HADNT INJECTED CRAP INTO YOUR SYSTEM THAT DIDNT BELONG THERE!!!!
Actually, vaccines stimulate your immune system. It cracks me up that people who do not have any idea how the immune system functions get so riled up about vaccines.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:14 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Actually, vaccines stimulate your immune system. It cracks me up that people who do not have any idea how the immune system functions get so riled up about vaccines.
My personal experience with the flu shot is that it makes me sick and I usually stay sick all winter it seems.

For years I never got the shot and never got sick. Then my wife started making appts for me to get the shot, take the kids to get there's ect so I got it too. I got every sickness that came along, mostly affecting my lungs.

So the last 3 years I said screw it, I don't want it. 3 years of being healthy all year. No flu, no colds--nothing.

This year we have our first grandchild coming so I had to get the flu shot and the whooping cough/tetnus shot. Already, I have a sore throat. Probably strep. Got the shot 2 weeks ago

Old 11-30-2013, 11:28 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
My personal experience with the flu shot is that it makes me sick and I usually stay sick all winter it seems.

For years I never got the shot and never got sick. Then my wife started making appts for me to get the shot, take the kids to get there's ect so I got it too. I got every sickness that came along, mostly affecting my lungs.

So the last 3 years I said screw it, I don't want it. 3 years of being healthy all year. No flu, no colds--nothing.

This year we have our first grandchild coming so I had to get the flu shot and the whooping cough/tetnus shot. Already, I have a sore throat. Probably strep. Got the shot 2 weeks ago
Strep is caused by the streptococcus bacteria, not by any of the virus strains in the flu vaccine; nor by the Clostridium tetani bacteria which causes tetanus and the toxoid of which is in tetanus vaccine; nor by bordetella pertussis, which is present in the whooping cough vaccine; nor by Corynebacterium diphtheriae, which is also present in that vaccine. Furthermore, the viruses/bacteria in the flu and tetanus vaccines are killed, so they can't cause disease at all. Lastly, two weeks is way longer than the incubation period of strep, which is 2-5 days. In other words, if you have strep today, you were exposed to it 2-5 days ago, not two weeks ago.
Incubation Period for Strep Throat - What is the Incubation Period for Strep Throat

Old 11-30-2013, 11:49 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post

Well.... Mr. Awesome Dude, is it?....HOW do vaccines compromise your immune system? What's your med cred?
Reading Natural News doesn't count.

Old 12-01-2013, 12:06 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
I actually would have figured the number was higher to be honest. Still a lot of people.

As for it killing people-yes it has. The number is small however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies