Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
"under Oblabla ", do you get a kick out of that ? Anyways, your argument is flawed. Black wealth has not gone down under the Obama administration, at best you are talking about the wealth gap, which is a completely different argument all together.

i do love how republicans can argue in one thread that Barack is guy who hates whites and wants to white them out in a race war an in another thread claim he is trying to destroy black people.
Oh, don't worry about the wealth gap. Obama's working very hard to reduce the "wealth" of the middle class by redistributing it to the poor. The middle class will have less, the poor will have more and we will eventually see "equality".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
He funded 2,000 green energy companies? Do you have a link with that number? Are you excusing the failed companies owned by democrats? BTW, as of October 2012 it was 36 companies. I guess according to your research 1,964 companies are successful. Have any proof?

Well, generational welfare has been around for decades. Obama has been successful in the massive number of people who have come to rely on welfare totally or partially since 2009. Oh, and disability is waaaaay up!!!!
Here is a good read for you.

A closer look at Obama

Old 12-02-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Here is a good read for you.

A closer look at Obama
Sure, I'm going to take WONKBLOG as a credible objective source praising Obama and bashing Romney. I don't think so.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Sure, I'm going to take WONKBLOG as a credible objective source praising Obama and bashing Romney. I don't think so.
Suit yourself, you could also rely on the links that provide all of that data into one article. But research isn't your friend.

Old 12-02-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Suit yourself, you could also rely on the links that provide all of that data into one article. But research isn't your friend.
Is there a link embedded supporting your claim that Obama funded 2,000 companies? How are those foreign companies doing that Obama funded with US taxpayer money? Do you have a link that doesn't support the left showing how we have benefitted from the 1,634 companies that are in existence?

Old 12-02-2013, 11:05 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
meanwhile the GOP can't even make a proper twitter post about Rosa Parks without getting ridiculed, which they deserve to be.

white male republicans are impotent when it comes to dealing with other people who are not white male republicans.

Old 12-02-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Is there a link embedded supporting your claim that Obama funded 2,000 companies? How are those foreign companies doing that Obama funded with US taxpayer money? Do you have a link that doesn't support the left showing how we have benefitted from the 1,634 companies that are in existence?
The 2000 companies wasn't my claim so I don't have a link to back that up. As for the second half, any link I provide you would discredit because you won't accept anything that benefits the left and any positive investment in green technology would be a benefit to the left. I can say my new car gets insanely great gas mileage, something I would have never imagined in the 90s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies