U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 11:15 AM

4,707 posts, read 3,339,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Someone mentioned a drinking game, how about taking a drink every time Tingle Leg alludes to race as the reason for tanking poll numbers.

I would hope that ol' Tingle Leg -- in 2013 -- wouldn't be that dumb to interject race into poll numbers.

Oh wait.....what am I saying? Of course he would be that dumb.

But something tells me this is going to be a lovefest of epic proportion of how awesome the website is functioning, with no mention of poll numbers, cancelled insurance, or drunk illlegal immigrant uncles catching nephews in lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 11:35 AM

654 posts, read 561,638 times
I'm sure Chris will get the tingle up his butt

Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,118,898 times
Matthews...."Honorable Mr. President, many republicans are saying that there will be very few real Doctors to treat people on the exchanges because they want no part of Gov. healthcare....How will you answer them if there are 50% fewer doctors to treat people after the ACA is up and running..?"
Obama......." Well Chris, my love, I will bring in Corpse Men from the Military bases from all 57 States to take over at the Hospitals and medical offices to treat the people that those racist and greedy republican Doctors have refused to treat because they think that 6 hours of additional paperwork a day is too much and $10 a visit isn't enough."

Last edited by Chaffeetrekker; 12-04-2013 at 01:23 PM..

Old 12-04-2013, 01:21 PM
jw2

2,028 posts, read 2,485,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Odd that so many have so much negative to say about the President yet seem to outright refuse the opportunity to watch him get interviewed on tv where he may provide some interesting answers to some of the important questions of the day,
However i guess if all one believes is that its all lies and media manipulation and have your preconcieved ideas on all issues cast in stone then by all means dont waste your time tuning in, you can tune into an overly biased recap on FOX news to garner the correct rightwing take on the interview rather than listen to the President himself and come to your own conclusions. ..
jajajaja Post of the day!! Very good jambo...

Wait, you were serious?

In case you are not aware jambo, there is a good chance the questions and answers have already been written by Obama's staff and are being loaded into the teleprompter now. Rehearsals will begin shortly.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:04 PM

13,951 posts, read 10,310,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
What ever side of the political fence you are on it should make for an interesting interview.
Chris Matthews To Interview Obama Thursday
Interesting? Yeah....right. "thrill-up-his-leg" Mathews will just pander to him and keep it all easy for him. Let me know when he decides to give Hannity and interview, or O'Reilly, or even Rush, or maybe even Mark Levin.

Now that would take some balls and maybe I'd have a little respect for him then.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:48 PM

37,998 posts, read 18,937,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post

Wait, you were serious?

In case you are not aware jambo, there is a good chance the questions and answers have already been written by Obama's staff and are being loaded into the teleprompter now. Rehearsals will begin shortly.
MSNBC is a liberal outlet. Of course we know Matthews loooovvves Obama. Obama and Matthews will be singing to his choir, it's pretty simple really. I'll save my popcorn for something more real.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:06 PM

4,707 posts, read 3,339,107 times
Quote:

Wait, you were serious?

And by "good chance", you mean 100%.

This will be nothing more than a scripted fluff piece, about as hard-hitting as Obama's appearance on The View.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:23 PM

33,134 posts, read 39,078,504 times
Quote:

Wait, you were serious?

And of course they'll all be lies meant to deceive ..
My original post was merely a heads up to a Presidential interview that i thought some would find interesting, instead the entire topic has morphed into an expose of rightwing intolerance, hate, delusion and juvenile name calling...
Watch the interview or dont watch the interview and come to your own conclusions. .

Old 12-04-2013, 08:02 PM

8,623 posts, read 5,891,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Interesting? Yeah....right. "thrill-up-his-leg" Mathews will just pander to him and keep it all easy for him. Let me know when he decides to give Hannity and interview, or O'Reilly, or even Rush, or maybe even Mark Levin.

Now that would take some balls and maybe I'd have a little respect for him then.

Talk about someone who knows the constitution...The Great One would slaughter him in a debate. That's right, I said it!

Damn, I would love to see that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies