Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 11:16 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Obama is a personality that has to be above all others, more special, and will achieve this any way he can. He will step on you and squash you, once you disaobey or disagree with him. He will get even, we have seen this all ourselves happening in front of us.
You can just look at him and know that he is lying, not even a good liar at that.
Obama has nosedived in the poles on every issue. Did you notice how angry Obama looks when he gives speeches? How dare anyone question his hyenas.

If we didn't have people stopping him this country would be a nightmare. I wouldn't doubt that some people would have to leave the country because there is no doubt the unlimited power would go to his head and he would certainly abuse it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2013, 11:18 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
We are the 1% and 5% dude. We have the time, because we earned it the old fashion-way; through hard work. As for my posts, my assistant just types from my dictation. Off to get the daily manicure and pedicure. Ta ta.
QUOTE=northnut;32494594]Actually, what I am is tired of cons running around flapping their hands in hysterics. Don't these cons have jobs? I'm thinking not.[/quote]

Old 12-09-2013, 11:21 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
I'm noticing an influx of 51st staters. Have they nothing to comment about in their own country? Maybe, OA can no longer recruit in the original 50. Dunno. Puzzling, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Maybe you should use better information sources if no one takes the ones you use now seriously. You know how denialists like to pretend a weatherman's blog is a scientific publication when it isn't because it tells them what thet want to hear? You know how denialists whine and cry about those who don't pretend the same thing? That's what you're doing. You aren't showing that your opinion has merit, you're just crying about those who don't. Why does being challenged make the right whine and cry?

Old 12-09-2013, 01:01 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
When Obama uses people as "props" for his speeches, the White House releases bios on the people who are on stage. This completely backfired on them in Oct. when Obama gave a speech touting the success of healthcare.gov saying the people behind him had signed up, and reporters followed up with the people only to find out that almost none of them had actually signed up.
So, yesterday Obama gave a speech with 19 people standing behind them, and he claimed that everyone standing behind him had benefited from the law. In fact, he encouraged people to ask them how they had benefited from Obamacare. Here's the exact quote from the speech:

Reporters were happy to do what Obama asked, so they requested the usual bios from the White House, but the White House refused to release the bios or the people's names. Apparently they weren't able to find 19 people who had actually benefited from the law, so they had to use props as lies and don't want reporters discovering that like they did last time.

Who Was Standing Behind Obama When He Kicked Off The New ObamaCare PR Campaign? White House Won't Say - Fox Nation
It's more than a little strange that Obama has to have a retinue of people flanking him or standing behind him in adoring silence, when he gives his "speeches". The march in and out like Obamatons to form a backdrop. I don't ever recall a President that continuously did this.

Old 12-09-2013, 01:07 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's more than a little strange that Obama has to have a retinue of people flanking him or standing behind him in adoring silence, when he gives his "speeches". The march in and out like Obamatons to form a backdrop. I don't ever recall a President that continuously did this.
They might as well get life-sized bobble heads, same effect except he doesn't have to pay them.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:48 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Actually, what I am is tired of cons running around flapping their hands in hysterics. Don't these cons have jobs? I'm thinking not.

Well there is that job of being ever vigilant as a responsible citizen that many have forsaken.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:23 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times
We talk about obama, the o-bots call us names and make insulting, denigrating remarks about the posters rather than discussing the topic and the mods don't care. The same people doing the same thing over and over in spite of this site's joke of a TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies