U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2013, 08:01 PM

46,054 posts, read 28,333,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Lifer your "experience" is not the rest of society. Take a check and realize that many of the evil rich folks you see everyday in you eyes had to work. Yes some were handed the spoon. Most weren't. They went and earned it. You want to take it away from em and hand it out for some strange reason. Why is that? Why do you want to steal money from folks who have worked and earned it? That is a simple question.
Quote:
I answered the question. Back up and read it again. Insults are not going to get you anywhere with me. I ignore them and show you how juvenile you are if you keep up you should know that.
Again you fail, you were giving personal experience based on how you choose to tip and I merely commented on it with my own personal experience. If you feel my experience isn't the rest of society (which I have never claimed that it was) then that must mean your personal experience is also not a reflection of the rest of society.

Who is stealing money? Are you referring to employees getting paid for their work? You think their paychecks are the the same as stealing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
We are living in a world of the DOW being pumped, the banks raping the country........on and on. Hey raise it. I'm not paying ten bucks for a big mac combo. I don't think many others will. We shall see I guess as liberals are running the show. Funny how when liberals run the show everything costs more across the board. I wonder why that is?
You already pay about $7 for a big mac combo.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:03 PM

8,520 posts, read 4,756,335 times
Quote:
Lifer.........pay attention instead of jumping in to a thread squealing.
Hahaha... I'm not about to read like 20 pages... lol

Old 12-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It is basically 20 pages of people whining that employers should be allowed to pay employees below minimum wage (which we already do in many state with service industry employees,) but when confronted on this, they simply say they aren't advocating employers pay employees below minimum wage.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:08 PM

25,044 posts, read 11,691,740 times
Im the OP on this one, and I never imagined the depths that people would go to defend this as a good idea.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:09 PM

29,419 posts, read 17,990,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You already pay about $7 for a big mac combo.
Seven? Where the hell do you live? Of course I haven't engorged myself on a Big one for a few years. Obama should like me as I have been eating healthy. I have to say the more I keep talking about this fast food stuff I want a Bic Mac. Damn back in the day I'd eat two a day at lunch. You buy the combo for 2.99 and get the second Big Mac for a buck. Ah to be young again.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well of course not. Your a liberal.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
It is basically 20 pages of people whining that employers should be allowed to pay employees below minimum wage (which we already do in many state with service industry employees,) but when confronted on this, they simply say they aren't advocating employers pay employees below minimum wage.
No it's about liberals whining about how employers should be forced to pay folks what they aren't worth. It's about liberals trying to spend other peoples money like always. That is all you folks do.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:14 PM

85,052 posts, read 99,018,950 times
Quote:
Wages are not the same as donations.
A tip is a donation. You don't have to pay it.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Seven? Where the hell do you live? Of course I haven't engorged myself on a Big one for a few years. Obama should like me as I have been eating healthy. I have to say the more I keep talking about this fast food stuff I want a Bic Mac. Damn back in the day I'd eat two a day at lunch. You buy the combo for 2.99 and get the second Big Mac for a buck. Ah to be young again.
I think you are confusing a McDonalds special with the actual price of a combo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies