Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2013, 04:05 PM

511 posts, read 796,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
A marriage when the bride is a non virgin is a sin. A marriage when one or both are n divorced for non biblical reasons is a sin, and continues to be a sin (adultery). Does the baker screen for those sins, or just the icky gay sins?
No, commiting the act of adulty was the sin so it was in the past. The act of two gays marrying together is an active direct slap in the face of God who designed the institution completely different.

Now a baker creating a celebration cake for a swinger's party would be an example of making profit off of active immoral behavior.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,543,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykibs View Post
You can't think yourself into being straight. No one has ever deliberately changed their sexuality. Even Exodus International, the ex-gay therapy group, closed down this year.
I know someone (not Jewish) who told me they did why should I believe you over them. They don't have an agenda, you do.

gays deny the truth so they can push their evil on the country.

If the country understood that all homosexual choose to practice homosexuality and there really is no such thing as a sexual orientation they would never have compared themselves to blacks and their evil laws never would have passed.

I suppose you also believe that gays don't disproportionally have aids.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
And NARTH contributer. Yeah, there is a good source.

Why hasn't Cummings ever presented any verifiable evidence of his claims? He has been asked repeatedly, but can't seem to find any scientifically verifiable proof.

Then we have Alan Chambers of Exodus International, one of the largest "pray away the gay" groups has said that in 99.9% of all people treated there was no change of orientation. He even offered an apology for all of those he has harmed and shut down the org.
and what makes a group that only changed their decision based after a harassment campaign by gay terrorists more reliable.

fact is people can change and no amount of lying by gay terrorists will ever change that.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:23 PM

15,082 posts, read 14,260,017 times
Quote:
A marriage when the bride is a non virgin is a sin. A marriage when one or both are n divorced for non biblical reasons is a sin, and continues to be a sin (adultery). Does the baker screen for those sins, or just the icky gay sins?
Just the icky gay sins.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:23 PM

24,261 posts, read 14,122,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdave35 View Post
No, commiting the act of adulty was the sin so it was in the past. The act of two gays marrying together is an active direct slap in the face of God who designed the institution completely different.

Now a baker creating a celebration cake for a swinger's party would be an example of making profit off of active immoral behavior.
Wrong.

Matthew 19:9 ESV

And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Maybe you should brush up on biblical sins, before condemning others.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
and what makes a group that only changed their decision based after a harassment campaign by gay terrorists more reliable.

fact is people can change and no amount of lying by gay terrorists will ever change that.
A group that was raking in money doing the pray away the gay thing, and sending missionaries all over the globe to "repair gays" just rolled over to "gay terrorists" What ever you say.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
No one is forcing the baker to marry someone of the same sex. So, your Muslim forced to eat pork analogy doesn't work. If selling cakes is against the bakers religion, then I suggest he not sell cakes, but since he does sell cakes, he can not refuse to sell them based on protected classes. If you have a problem with the laws of the state, then fight to get them repealed. Until such time as that happens, the baker has to follow the law.
he's willing to sell it to gays, just not for a same gender "wedding"

I didn't realize that liberals are not smart enough to understand the difference between who, and what

Old 12-11-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
he's willing to sell it to gays, just not for a same gender "wedding"

I didn't realize that liberals are not smart enough to understand the difference between who, and what
Well by offering to sell wedding cakes in his store he has to sell to gays too. If he can not sell wedding cakes to gay couples, then he should not offer wedding cakes for sale.

I realize that religious bigots are not smart enough to understand the law, but please do try to keep up.

16,294 posts, read 28,435,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
You need to learn to let yourself be loved by God...
What does your imaginary friend have to do with this?

15,082 posts, read 14,260,017 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjrose

A marriage when the bride is a non virgin is a
sin. A marriage when one or both are n divorced for non biblical reasons is a
sin, and continues to be a sin (adultery). Does the baker screen for those
sins, or just the icky gay sins?
And let's not forget....the baker has tattoos.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

So clearly, his issue is just with the icky gays. All other religious edicts and tenets can go right out the window.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies