U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 10:33 AM

29,125 posts, read 21,134,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
When it comes to racial prejudice, obviously the race of both group is relevant. Who put in place all this oppressive and prejudiced system in america for centuries ? Liberal jews ?
That system was put in place by racist Democrats and has been largely dismantled by the Warren Court(Earl Warren was a Republican) and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which was supported by Republicans and opposed by Democrats.

Quote:
Yeah right. Kill the messenger.
You haven't answered the question.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:34 AM

1,042 posts, read 617,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Harrier sees - so since a school board member mentions race, you perpetuate that nonsense instead of objectively looking at the actual facts - which are , that three students were falsely arrested by the Rochester thugs.
Stick your head in the sand if you want to. As I said in another post, the right is its own worst enemy.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Stick your head in the sand if you want to. As I said in another post, the right is its own worst enemy.
It is you have your head all the way in the sand dune of perceived racism as the cause for every negative thing.

It is hard to see when you are blinded by your own prejudice.

Open your eyes - and help the left stop killing itself politically by using race-baiting as its only weapon.

You are the left's own worst enemy - division solves nothing - wouldn't you rather promote unity?

Do you care nothing about fulfilling Dr. King's dream?

Old 12-08-2013, 10:41 AM

7,191 posts, read 5,261,073 times
Quote:
Harrier sees - so since a school board member mentions race, you perpetuate that nonsense instead of objectively looking at the actual facts - which are , that three students were falsely arrested by the Rochester thugs.
Do you believe for one second that anyone would have complained or that these kids would have been arrested for waiting on the bus if they were white?

Let's be real here. It's obvious to anyone in the US who hasn't spent their entire life completely disconnected from the reality around them that they were arrested for waiting for the bus while black.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:
It is you have your head all the way in the sand dune of perceived racism as the cause for every negative thing.

It is hard to see when you are blinded by your own prejudice.

Open your eyes - and help the left stop killing itself politically by using race-baiting as its only weapon.

You are the left's own worst enemy - division solves nothing - wouldn't you rather promote unity?

Do you care nothing about fulfilling Dr. King's dream?
Division. Prejudice. Race baiting. Sounds alot like Fox news doesn't it ?

I am not even a liberal. I am conservative. How about that. I do not feel represented by any political party or movement in north america so I am kind of a freestyle conservative.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:46 AM

32,106 posts, read 39,170,046 times
Quote:

I am not even a liberal. I am conservative. How about that. I do not feel represented by any political party or movement in north america so I am kind of a freestyle conservative.
Is that what Progressives are calling themselves nowadays?

This is a race baiting thread. For what purpose?

Old 12-08-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Do you believe for one second that anyone would have complained or that these kids would have been arrested for waiting on the bus if they were white?
Harrier is white and people have called the cops because he was in an area.

One of those busybodies got Harrier put in jail for a few hours.

Harrier was just minding his business, like these kids were.

Around here, the people who called may have been Hispanic, but Harrier didn't blame the people, he blamed the cops - who happened to be Hispanic.

Both are incidents of unlawful actions by cops - period.

Not everything is about race.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:47 AM

8,853 posts, read 7,333,347 times
Wow, I was hoping for a video of their actions prior, during, and after the arrest considering how positive some here are that these kids (star high school athletes) were doing nothing wrong. While I feel it's very possible these guys are telling the truth, I also think it!'a possible these guys were blocking the sidewalk and access to the business as well as threatening or intimidating people going to and from the business. It's also possible the police did give them a warning and they ignored the warning because they didn't feel they were doing anything wrong and THEN they got arrested. Too many school athletes are allowed by school faculty to get away with bullying & harassing students and teachers as long as they can play ball that they feel they!'re above the law both in and out of school.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Are you white? Because, if so, you just indicted yourself in the OP.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post

This is a race baiting thread. For what purpose?
Are you freakin kidding me this forum is full of "black guy committed this" and "black guy committed that" threads. Go on these threads and complain about race baiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies