U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2013, 04:23 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,509,536 times

Advertisements

MSNBC: ObamaCare is a Racist Code Word | FrontPage Magazine

more of msnbc reporting
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2013, 05:05 AM

17,022 posts, read 9,064,676 times
Newspeak.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Newspeak.
would rep u if I could
great analogy

Old 12-09-2013, 05:22 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,858,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
I'm liberal and I like the term "Obamacare." When it's become totally ingrained in the American way of life, that nickname will ensure that credit is given where credit is due for as long as it lasts until single payer is implemented.
You can rest assured that credit will be given where credit is due for this epic disaster.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
The media continues to attempt to shield the Failure In Chief.

MSNBC host equates ‘Obamacare’ with N-word | The Daily Caller
more of msnbc showing there rear

Old 12-09-2013, 05:43 AM

17,022 posts, read 9,064,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
I'm liberal and I like the term "Obamacare." When it's become totally ingrained in the American way of life, that nickname will ensure that credit is given where credit is due for as long as it lasts until single payer is implemented.

I sure want the "credit" to go where it belongs.

History will make sure too.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:10 AM

18,107 posts, read 16,448,492 times
She's one of MSNBC's guest circle of gargoyles they trot out to peddle hate and backwards thinking. They're all repulsive, either physically or emotionally or both. In her case petty much both. David Korn is another such abomination to journalism.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:31 AM

5,823 posts, read 3,765,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
You can rest assured that credit will be given where credit is due for this epic disaster.
We called it Obamacare, so that Obama would not get re-elected. He and the Democrats managed to delay the impact until after the 2012 election so that he could be re-elected. That is why we need to switch tactics and start calling it Democare. After all, No Republicans supported it. If it succeeds without having to convert to single payer, I am willing to give Democrats credit. If it fails, as it seems to be doing, I will still give Democrats credit, even if they don't want it.

Even the Democrats, especially those in close races, are distancing themselves from it.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:51 AM

15,901 posts, read 10,958,252 times
So now the mere utterance of the holy name of Obama is a social justice crime ?

Many primitive cultures and despotic regimes forbid the speaking of names of the 'gods', the banished and the dis-inherited.

I equate obamacare with a crime perpetrated on the nation by the judas goat, obama, the media turned propaganda machine and all the dems who passed obamacare without knowledge of its contents.

Obama so hated obamacare that he never inquired as to the status of its 3 year gestational progress.
Obama so hated the American people he destroyed their economy and healthcare system to deprive the vast majority, affordable and quality healthcare.

Speak not his name, lest you be struck down by the evildoers who surround him.

Actually there is a case to be made for not relating obama to caring and it is very clear Obama had nothing whatsoever to do with the architecture of obamacare. He was just the judas goat who led the people to disaster.

Old 12-09-2013, 07:08 AM

5,098 posts, read 4,121,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
We called it Obamacare, so that Obama would not get re-elected. He and the Democrats managed to delay the impact until after the 2012 election so that he could be re-elected. That is why we need to switch tactics and start calling it Democare. After all, No Republicans supported it. If it succeeds without having to convert to single payer, I am willing to give Democrats credit. If it fails, as it seems to be doing, I will still give Democrats credit, even if they don't want it.

Even the Democrats, especially those in close races, are distancing themselves from it.

I guess the liberal's first attempt "HILLARYCARE" was just the same people masking the "C - word"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies