Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 10:13 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
I remember this story being brought up and all the conservatives on here attacking blacks. This girl went to the cops with a busted eye saying it was 3 blacks that knocked her out. It ended up being her white boyfriend who knocked her out.
So we got one person pulls a hoax and how hundreds or thousands of actual victims?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2013, 10:21 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Just like i thought...you know the hundreds assertion is a load of cow poop.

As for the disgrace to participants and harsh justice, i'll have you know that i supported the knockout game all along and i want them to knock out as many people as they can.

Anymore obvious statements to make?
When you can debunk my number, let me know. For now, I have a reference to "hundreds" of "documented" instances of the knockout game across the nation ready to show you when you're ready to step up and try to debunk.

Deal?

Old 12-10-2013, 11:05 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
A ton of conservatives remember Tawana Brawley's name more than twenty years later.

Is any conservative posting here going to remember this false accuser's name next week?
20 years later, groups still have fundraisers for Tawana and claim that she told the truth.

I don't seem to recall seeing any mass protests, marches in the streets etc. following this gals faked attack.

While I can only pray you aren't being intentionally disingenuous....it's the same reason why we all know whom Trayvon Martin was but hardly any of you know whom Daniel Adkins was.

Is that because you are racist or because more attention was drawn to the event in the first place?

Old 12-10-2013, 11:06 AM

78,376 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yale police issue warning about 'Knockout Game' - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Oh, and the attacker in the death of this man admitted they were playing the knocout game.

Violent “Knock Out Game†Played Here Before – and Elsewhere « CBS St. Louis

Sooooo, what were you saying about no police departments or perpetrators saying it actually exists?
Bump. Wierd how when I start posting facts how certain posters always run off.....

Old 12-10-2013, 12:20 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
That posters indicates sarcasm and was thier response to someone trying to put words in your mouth.

FWIW, having read that posters comments over the years they are the kind of person you'd WANT to have around if someone were to try to pull the knockout game on you.

well I don't know who he is I just am not amused making jokes about violence
if I read it wrong sorry~~

Old 12-10-2013, 01:10 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I hope the MODS contact you for supporting violence of any kind!!! I am a survivor and I will tell you there is not one damned thing funny about getting a fist slammed in your face I know what that feels like!!!
The MODS showed up at my house and beat the hell out of me last night. So now i know what it feels like to get a fist slammed in my face.

Thanks for snitching me out. LOL

Old 12-10-2013, 01:53 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Does it matter whether it is a game or not?

I was sucker punched on two occasions in a four year period (86 - 90), by teenagers, followed by the puncher running back to his little group of friend, all laughing.

The set up was the same both times. I would pass a group of teenagers who were seemingly 'marking' me. After I got about 20 feet away, I had about a tenth of a second of awareness of someone right behind me, and then the feeling of a fist hitting my face and stars. I never got completely knocked out, though I found myself bent forward, my face in my hands out on the street, blood flowing between my fingers on the worst occasion, merely saw stars on the other. The assailant would go running back to his friends and the group made no attempt to run away or hide their activity. Nor did they try to make any further contact with me.

The jolly atmosphere of the participants and pattern of activity lead me to assume that it was a 'game', that is a leisure activity bound by a ruleset, albeit limited.

Now as bad as that was, I have also been jumped a couple of times in the same period and just had the living s*** kicked out of me while I curled up on the ground in the fetal position jut waiting for intervention from an onlooker, a cop, boredom of the participants, or whatever fate held for me.

Either way, I don't see why anyone, at all, would try to diminish or deny the horific exerience of being attacked in public by a stranger.

Old 12-10-2013, 01:58 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,985,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Does it matter whether it is a game or not?

I was sucker punched on two occasions in a four year period (86 - 90), by teenagers, followed by the puncher running back to his little group of friend, all laughing.

The set up was the same both times. I would pass a group of teenagers who were seemingly 'marking' me. After I got about 20 feet away, I had about a tenth of a second of awareness of someone right behind me, and then the feeling of a fist hitting my face and stars. I never got completely knocked out, though I found myself bent forward, my face in my hands out on the street, blood flowing between my fingers on the worst occasion, merely saw stars on the other. The assailant would go running back to his friends and the group made no attempt to run away or hide their activity. Nor did they try to make any further contact with me.

The jolly atmosphere of the participants and pattern of activity lead me to assume that it was a 'game', that is a leisure activity bound by a ruleset, albeit limited.

Now as bad as that was, I have also been jumped a couple of times in the same period and just had the living s*** kicked out of me while I curled up on the ground in the fetal position jut waiting for intervention from an onlooker, a cop, boredom of the participants, or whatever fate held for me.

Either way, I don't see why anyone, at all, would try to diminish or deny the horific exerience of being attacked in public by a stranger.

Wow that sucks. And this happened to you on two occasions? Did you at least get some of your friends and serve up a little revenge on the scumbags? Because, I gotta tell ya... I would have!

Old 12-10-2013, 02:46 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
3 videos doesnt mean anything. and there havent been hundreds of incidences.

and now its come to light that more of these whites are faking these attacks anyways.

knockout game is already on the way out in terms of people talking about. fox spent a week on it and gave up.
There have been HUNDREDS of incidents of blacks assaulting non-blacks in random violence over the past few years. There even use to be a website that listed many flash mob attacks against random non-blacks that now has unfortunately gone down. Its just shocking to me that you would even try and pretend that this doesn't happen on a regular basis with blacks. Not every incident is what you would consider part of the 'knockout game', but there are many incidents where blacks simply attack people for no apparent reason.

Just a few months ago there were several incidents of black on non-black attacks that occured within a week or two including one that involved a white WWII vet that was brutally beaten by black teens and another middle aged man that was knocked out in a New York park by a black man. Both victims ended up dying and while neither would be considered part of the knockout game, they were both brutal assaults nonetheless that were perpetrated by black males.

People like you and others who defend blacks no matter what they do are hypocrites and I'm frustrated that those of us who expose black violence and behavior are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

If we post incidents of black on non-black violence:

- we get called race baiters
- we get called out for picking on blacks
- we get called out for only highlighting black crime and not white crime

But then if we don't post these incidents involving blacks we get people like gtc who seriously believe that black on non-black violence isn't a big problem and that blacks are more often the perpetrators of interracial violence than the victim of interracial violence.

I've repeatedly put out the challenge of having a one month period where those who defend blacks and honestly believe that non-blacks are just as violent to post all the incidents of non-black on black violence and I will do the same for all the black on non-black incidents and then see who ends up with the higher number.

No one has yet taken up the challenge so will YOU be the first gtc? I'm better you won't because if you did you know the number of black on non-black incidents would win in a landslide and your glass house of believing blacks not being all that violent would forever be shattered and could never be rebuilt. So go ahead and prove me wrong gtc. Take up the challenge and let's see who's actually right? You won't I guarantee it.

And its already been numerous times by myself as well as others, but if all the incidents of black on non-black violence and murder in a given year were reversed and it was blacks who were the victims in all these incidents and non-blacks who were the perpetrators, there would be national outrage by blacks around the country and calls for immediate action to change this behavior and to stop these racial attacks ASAP.

But because its non-blacks that are the victims, instead of doing the same as above, we instead continually try and MINIMIZE black violence against non-blacks and rather than calling for an end to this kind of behavior we have people trying to hide these incidents as much as possible. It just sickens me that it has come to this in order to try and defend blacks and their behavior.

Old 12-10-2013, 02:56 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,095,282 times
Quote:
20 years later, groups still have fundraisers for Tawana and claim that she told the truth.

I don't seem to recall seeing any mass protests, marches in the streets etc. following this gals faked attack.

While I can only pray you aren't being intentionally disingenuous....it's the same reason why we all know whom Trayvon Martin was but hardly any of you know whom Daniel Adkins was.

Is that because you are racist or because more attention was drawn to the event in the first place?

The simple truth is that in twenty years, conservatives, most of whom weren't even born then, are still going to be yapping about misguided teenager Tawana Brawley and few, liberal or conservative, are going to remember this adult woman.

But some of the people who read the original story will still be fretting over "the knockout game'' and not fretting about the much older game of blaming minorities to cover somebody's white ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies