U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-13-2013, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Austin
28,986 posts, read 15,545,072 times
Reputation: 7744

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The good news is Fox news and Rush radio listeners are the only people on Earth, who deny man made global warming. Fox/Rush tell their listens that "man made global warming is a hoax" (they say this because if we combat global warming large corporations will make less money.)
Wow! 64% of Americans don't believe the AGW hoax. I never knew Fox and Rush captured such a huge percentage of the American audience.

Oh, and by the way. There are billions of people all over the world who never listen to Fox or Rush and they don't believe the AGW hoax either.

Climate change opinion by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry buddy, but your AGW hoax is a "has been" news story. Al Gore made his millions so he doesn't care anymore. But you lemmings can just keep enriching Al and his hoax buddies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-13-2013, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,243 posts, read 14,744,365 times
Reputation: 4583
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Conservation is always preferable to waste - with any resource.
Perhaps we need to think of something ..... pretty soon.

The End of the Arctic? Ocean Could be Ice Free by 2015 - The Daily Beast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2013, 04:40 PM
 
Location: Austin
28,986 posts, read 15,545,072 times
Reputation: 7744
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Perhaps we need to think of something ..... pretty soon.

The End of the Arctic? Ocean Could be Ice Free by 2015 - The Daily Beast
I see you still believe Al Gore's faked polar bear story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-13-2013, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,038 posts, read 30,691,572 times
Reputation: 12214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Wow! 64% of Americans don't believe the AGW hoax. I never knew Fox and Rush captured such a huge percentage of the American audience.

Oh, and by the way. There are billions of people all over the world who never listen to Fox or Rush and they don't believe the AGW hoax either.

Climate change opinion by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry buddy, but your AGW hoax is a "has been" news story. Al Gore made his millions so he doesn't care anymore. But you lemmings can just keep enriching Al and his hoax buddies.
Why does your link say the opposite? By the way, you suck at math...49% in the US say warming is caused by human activity....That leaves 51% who disagree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-14-2013, 06:33 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,243 posts, read 14,744,365 times
Reputation: 4583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I see you still believe Al Gore's faked polar bear story.
I don't see any Gore reference, but if you need to hide your fear with diversion of facts, that's up to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top