Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 05:10 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Obama is misusing the word racism whenever it is convenient for him.

When will Obama and Oprah start to understand that they have the opportunity to do something about it instead of stirring the pot over and over and creating more racism.

If we disagree with Alabama we are a racist, but all we say that Obama ideas are not ours!!!

Oops I did it again, I guess I'm a racist in both their eyes but all I do is having MY own opinion which divers from theirs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2013, 08:18 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

When will Obama and Oprah start to understand that they have the opportunity to do something about it instead of stirring the pot over and over and creating more racism.

If we disagree with Alabama we are a racist, but all we say that Obama ideas are not ours!!!

Oops I did it again, I guess I'm a racist in both their eyes but all I do is having MY own opinion which divers from theirs.

Why is Barry dropping his "g's" during his speech. Those real Africans aren't from the hood. Most speak better English than him.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:36 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
I got up early this morning and listened to part of Obama's speech while drinking coffee. You might say it was a cultural experience. Whew! LOL.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:56 AM

525 posts, read 508,595 times
If he really wants to address racism, he needs to address what is happening in the rural parts of the South Africa. Afrikaner farmers are being butchered daily for no reason other than the fact that they are white and own land. I understand the anger that comes from being a victim to apartheid, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:14 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZcardinal402 View Post
If he really wants to address racism, he needs to address what is happening in the rural parts of the South Africa. Afrikaner farmers are being butchered daily for no reason other than the fact that they are white and own land. I understand the anger that comes from being a victim to apartheid, but two wrongs don't make a right.
Or maybe address people in America being murdered when they come back to their home that is being robbed. I guess murdering white people doesn't matter. That's the impression I get. Nobody in the NAACP has said a word about the latest volunteer firefighter whose child will have to be brought up without a father. They are too busy fussing because justice sometimes gets done when a black person is convicted of his crimes.

My question is "Do black people ever think of themselves as just human beings?" This morning I definitely did not feel Obama was representing America. Sounded more like he was planning for black people to take over the world.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:31 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,391,086 times
Looks like he's got bigger problems now.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:35 AM

4,131 posts, read 7,443,557 times
The irony here is that the hatred toward Mandela from the far right is due to racism. Yes, a lot of people are misinformed about the history of Mandela and the revolution against the fascists in South Africa, but that misinformation is perpetrated by racists.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:54 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Want to see racist comments? Look at what people posted on the Fox News website before Fox News took it down.

Fox Nation Readers React To Death Of Nelson Mandela With Racism, Death Wishes For Obama - NewsHounds

Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkosmosis View Post
The irony here is that the hatred toward Mandela from the far right is due to racism. Yes, a lot of people are misinformed about the history of Mandela and the revolution against the fascists in South Africa, but that misinformation is perpetrated by racists.
When all else fails, and a liberal is backed into a corner having nothing else to contribute, he/she unfailingly will blame the "far right" for racism, no matter the topic.

Your ilk are disgusting. Your ideology the scourge of the earth.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:05 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
If we were all getting along, how would pinky and the brain take over the universe? Divide and conquer, pin people against one another, that way we're not united against them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies