U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2013, 08:49 PM

6,307 posts, read 4,200,798 times

Advertisements

It just gets better. I feel bad for the people who actually believed what this con man was telling them.. Millions and millions of dollars pissed right down the drain..

Reports of erroneous WA health exchange debits | kgw.com Portland
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 10:56 PM

12,172 posts, read 6,748,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
It just gets better. I feel bad for the people who actually believed what this con man was telling them.. Millions and millions of dollars pissed right down the drain..

What's an extra $800 among comrades...

Old 12-14-2013, 11:09 PM

38,086 posts, read 19,112,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
What's an extra $800 among comrades...
lol, I know. "when we get our paycheck""" maybe instead of putting gas our yachts or taking our private plane to Tahiti .....

Old 12-15-2013, 07:48 AM

1 posts, read 504 times
Default New healthcare facility in North Mobile County

Due to the overwhelming new insureds under Obamacare I have decided to build a healthcare facility and outpatient surgical center in North Mobile. I am taking an unofficial poll to determine if the facility should be located in Satsuma,Creola,or elsewhere. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:01 AM

10,916 posts, read 5,155,367 times
Quote:

Some are getting debited twice - good luck to them to get their money back. More than that - a lot of people will now be dealing with bounced checks and you can bet the bank is not going to cover that. The State of Washington is not going to be in any hurry to get their money back for them or to make them whole when they took the money on the wrong date. The WA State ObamaCare exchange has "no comment" because they can't even be reached.

Folks -- anyone who gives the Government access to your bank account is a total fool and this is why. Once they have that information, they will do exactly as they please with it. This is why I don't do electronic filing for my income taxes and I do write them a check every year instead of a debit from my account. It's not that they can't find the routing number to my account, but why would I deliberately give them an electronic link to it? That's plain stupidity.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:21 AM

86,093 posts, read 70,230,224 times
Quote:

Because they got debited one week earlier they have to figure out how to pay the bills til the next check comes in ? And they have a nanny ?

Talk about misguided priorities here.
Living one check to the next and you have a nanny ?

Old 12-15-2013, 09:36 AM

62,775 posts, read 28,074,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Some are getting debited twice - good luck to them to get their money back. More than that - a lot of people will now be dealing with bounced checks and you can bet the bank is not going to cover that.

Old 12-15-2013, 09:37 AM

62,775 posts, read 28,074,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Folks -- anyone who gives the Government access to your bank account is a total fool and this is why.
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Thread winner!

Old 12-15-2013, 09:59 AM

4,707 posts, read 3,360,409 times
Default Obamacare seen as eroding coverage

More bad news for the Liar In Chief: more people are waking up to the fact that:

1. He's a liar.
2. Obamacare is NOT going to make things magically better for millions of Americans, especially those who HAD insurance they liked.

Q: What do you get when you cross a president who constantly lies with a law that was not bipartisan?

A: Obamacare

AP-GfK poll: Health law seen as eroding coverage

Old 12-15-2013, 10:48 AM

10,889 posts, read 6,626,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Bloomberg is reporting that people haven't paid.

Lots have signed up; very few have paid. Many were under the impression it was "free". Well, well.
If they get healthcare for 90 days before their enrollment is cancelled, that is 'free' - for them.

Doctors and insurers are sol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies