Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 01:31 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I'm asking when are Conservatives going to stand up for something other than more war and death. I noticed that your source material are from "Liberal" sites. Where's the outrage from FOX? Hot Air? Breitbart? Drudge?
It's on Drudge. I'm not here to defend Fox News. This is what is wrong with so many. They can't understand how you can simply be against something and it's not because you are for something else.

I absolutely refused to vote for Romney when he said we needed to send more troops into Iraq not have less.

Are you condemning Obama here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2013, 01:32 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
The warmongers are on both sides of the aisle. D or R... makes no difference. Stop voting for the same empty suits year after year, and perhaps we may get people in office that actually represent the American people.
I can point to hundreds of Liberal law makers and dozens of Liberal sources fighting to end the war and bloodshed abroad. How many Conservative equivalents can you find?

You just had a Conservative law maker openly propose NUCLEAR STRIKES on Iran as an alternative to sending troops!

Old 12-12-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
I can point to hundreds of Liberal law makers and dozens of Liberal sources fighting to end the war and bloodshed abroad.
No you can't.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:39 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,253,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It's on Drudge. I'm not here to defend Fox News. This is what is wrong with so many. They can't understand how you can simply be against something and it's not because you are for something else.

I absolutely refused to vote for Romney when he said we needed to send more troops into Iraq not have less.

US drone strike kills at least 13 in convoy heading to wedding party, Yemeni officials say | Fox News

Old 12-12-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:

Yes I am condemning Obama for being one of the biggest war mongers among Democrats. And as bad as he is on this front, that just puts him Obama in the same league as most Conservatives, which is why you barely see ANY Conservative coverage on it.

Conversely, which Republicans are as "bad" as even a moderate Liberal on foreign policy? Rand Paul? A handful of others that most people couldn't pick from a line-up?

Old 12-12-2013, 01:42 PM

Well there you go. Is it on MSNBC?

Old 12-12-2013, 01:42 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
I can point to hundreds of Liberal law makers and dozens of Liberal sources fighting to end the war and bloodshed abroad. How many Conservative equivalents can you find?

You just had a Conservative law maker openly propose NUCLEAR STRIKES on Iran as an alternative to sending troops!

You're talking about neo-cons. Try asking those who are more of the libertartian persuasion.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Yes I am condemning Obama for being one of the biggest war mongers among Democrats. And as bad as he is on this front, that just puts him Obama in the same league as most Conservatives, which is why you barely see ANY Conservative coverage on it.

Conversely, which Republicans are as "bad" as even a moderate Liberal on foreign policy? Rand Paul? A handful of others that most people couldn't pick from a line-up?
I supported Ron Paul's position here. I didn't vote for Romney.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:45 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Default 15 in wedding party killed by mistake in Yemen.

It was no mistake, it was a "signature" strike.

According to Obama's secret rules, it is now incumbent upon the dead to prove they were not terrorists.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
No you can't.
Do you want to go 1:1 for sources opposing our continued involvement abroad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies