Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 08:38 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times

Advertisements

Great...i'm glad Megyn Kelly said this because it just proves what i've known all along. She spoke the truth.

That's why i think that Christianity is the biggest hoax ever played on African Americans, and why so many are looking to a white Jesus for their salvation just cracks me the hell up. Did he save your forefathers? Hell, he was supposedly a Jew and he didn't save them either.

To the extent that if there even was a Jesus (and i'm not sure), he's a white people's deity.

Old 12-12-2013, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
I'm sure all the race pimps like Sharpton will be calling for Megyn Kelly's head.

Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white
This is one black liberal that is ecstatic over her comments. Sometimes you have to wait quite a while for conservatives to say what they REALLY believe, but when they deliver, it's pure gold.

Since Jesus may or may not have even existed, you're free to imagine him anyway you please. In the Western World he's WHITE!!! Period. Blonde hair and blue eyes. That's the Jesus everyone presumes they worship in this country which makes Megyn Kelly right.

So as far as i'm concerned, if Sharpton criticizes her, he's a damn fool. Especially because he's silly enough to be a reverend in a church that reveres a white God.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:00 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,288,138 times
Umm, Megan. Jesus most likely looked like this. He was from the Middle East and was a Semetic Jew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZjVFjmtKC0

Just another example of Fox News misinforming thier public again.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:06 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,551,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Because many Americans take what the Faux News talking heads say as, pardon the pun, gospel. I wish people would understand what a racket Faux News is and stop treating it as some sort of actual journalistic entity.
I completely agree but I would add the rest of the cable "opinion news". MSNBC and CNN are just as lame and HLN is just brutal bad.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:11 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,201,196 times
This is proof that Fox news is nothing but tabloid garbage.

Let's see if Bill O'Relly follows it up with a segment like "who will win in a fight, Hulk or Ironman"

Old 12-12-2013, 09:13 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,316,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This is one black liberal that is ecstatic over her comments. Sometimes you have to wait quite a while for conservatives to say what they REALLY believe, but when they deliver, it's pure gold.

Since Jesus may or may not have even existed, you're free to imagine him anyway you please. In the Western World he's WHITE!!! Period. Blonde hair and blue eyes. That's the Jesus everyone presumes they worship in this country which makes Megyn Kelly right.

So as far as i'm concerned, if Sharpton criticizes her, he's a damn fool. Especially because he's silly enough to be a reverend in a church that reveres a white God.
Well, in some black churches - St. Sabina in Chicago (led by the irrepressible Father Michael Pfleger), for example, they have images of a black Jesus. I suppose Jesus is whatever image you want it to be - I think the most important thing is what Jesus' teachings represents.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:18 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,746,741 times
Quote:
I'm sure all the race pimps like Sharpton will be calling for Megyn Kelly's head.

Jesus was probably not white.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Well, in some black churches - St. Sabina in Chicago (led by the irrepressible Father Michael Pfleger), for example, they have images of a black Jesus. I suppose Jesus is whatever image you want it to be - I think the most important thing is what Jesus' teachings represents.
I'm sorry, but his race is not unimportant. For goodness sake, Megyn Kelly, a white person, the group that forcibly converted non whites, just told you so. Why argue with her?

If race is only a peripheral matter and only the teachings are relevant, then put up a black image of Jesus in a white church and see how that goes over.

Putting up an image of a black Jesus is just pure rebellion against what any black church knows to be the truth. Their God as dictated to them is white.

The teachings are no big deal because every religion teaches altruism.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:43 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,222,916 times
Quote:

Considering neither figure ever existed, no they're not.

It's entirely subjective what race they are, if applicable.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:55 PM

1,825 posts, read 1,416,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Great...i'm glad Megyn Kelly said this because it just proves what i've known all along. She spoke the truth.

That's why i think that Christianity is the biggest hoax ever played on African Americans, and why so many are looking to a white Jesus for their salvation just cracks me the hell up. Did he save your forefathers? Hell, he was supposedly a Jew and he didn't save them either.

To the extent that if there even was a Jesus (and i'm not sure), he's a white people's deity.
What cracks me up is how much of the world is still following a variant of the late Roman state religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.