Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 01:07 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
When you read the polls I posted, I expect you to abandon this thread and head to another thread where intellect runs low and you are not forced to think like a rational human. Because it's obvious that you have no itention of educating yourself, and more importantly, acknowledging that I am right, once again.

Yes Carter, AeroGuyDC is right. Get that through your skull. You and Don showed your ignorance in this thread. Both of you deserve an award.

Again, where is the word liberal in there??

This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone February 1 to 4, 2012, among a random national sample of 1,000 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.

Where, in question 10 and 11 does it ask the political ideology of the answerer? Not the POLITICAL PARTY, the IDEOLOGY.

Oh, wait...it doesn't.

I have every intention of educating myself, just not based upon ASSumptions you make in an obvious troll thread.

Last edited by carterstamp; 12-13-2013 at 01:16 PM..

Old 12-13-2013, 01:09 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Let me make it simpler for you since you're not able to comprehend:
I know it's doubtful but let's see if we can make it simple enough for even you to understand.

Quote:
1) Violent American's are put to death by the U.S government via the death penalty. Liberals oppose that.
This liberal is PRO-death penalty so once again you are W-R-O-N-G.

Quote:
2) Violent non-American's are put to death by the U.S. government via drone strikes. Liberals support that.
No, violent enemies of the US are put to death and the cause(s) of those deaths is irrelevant, I support that.

Quote:
3) Violent American's are put to death by the U.S. government via drone strikes. Liberals support that, too.
No, Americans who have sworn allegiance to an enemy force of the US and are therefore themselves enemies of the US are put to death and I support that also, whether by manned aircraft or the drones you self-Righteous hypocrites are so obsessed with.

Quote:
4) Hypocrisy is defined as the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.
And hypocrisy is amply demonstrated by you righties who had NO problem with civilian deaths caused by manned aircraft yet now whine about deaths caused by drones for no other reason than a Democrat's in the White House.

Quote:
5) Liberals are hypocrites.
Conservatives are lying hypocrites.

Quote:
If you need further interpretation, might I recommend retaking 4th grade? Or abstaining from conversations that require you to think?
Here's a clue for ya, adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5 IS NOT a well done interpretation no matter how many lies you make up in lame attempts to make it so. I'd recommend you retake 1st grade but I think that'd be a little too advanced placement for you.

Old 12-13-2013, 01:11 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Democrat does not equal liberal.

I know in teabag world anyone who isn't a right winger is a Muslim Communist who hates White People, but that assumption is false.

Take that to the next confederate meeting.
You've made it clear that you can't read Don. Nowhere...and I mean nowhere...have I equated liberals and Democrats. What I have done is point out the national polls that show you that liberals who identify as Democrats approve of drone strikes (on Americans!) and disapprove of the death penalty.

Just because YOU, Don Draper, do not identify as a Democrat is 100% irrelevant. Just because you think it's relevant shows us that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how polling works.

So...get it through your skull Don.....you're not that important. We're talking about "majorities".....not you. Sorry for your luck.

Maybe find a thread where your skill level and contribution are better matched? Not sure what else to recommend. Maybe you and Carter go have a circle jerk in the Relationships forum?

Old 12-13-2013, 01:12 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,760 times
Quote:
You've made it clear that you can't read Don. Nowhere...and I mean nowhere...have I equated liberals and Democrats. What I have done is point out the national polls that show you that liberals who identify as Democrats approve of drone strikes (on Americans!) and disapprove of the death penalty.

Just because YOU, Don Draper, do not identify as a Democrat is 100% irrelevant. Just because you think it's relevant shows us that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how polling works.

So...get it through your skull Don.....you're not that important. We're talking about "majorities".....now you. Sorry for your luck.

Maybe find a thread where your skill level and contribution are better matched? Not sure what else to recommend.
End of troll thread.

now go blow Uggabugga or KUChief

Old 12-13-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I know it's doubtful but let's see if we can make it simple enough for even you to understand.

This liberal is PRO-death penalty so once again you are W-R-O-N-G.

No, violent enemies of the US are put to death and the cause(s) of those deaths is irrelevant, I support that.

No, Americans who have sworn allegiance to an enemy force of the US and are therefore themselves enemies of the US are put to death and I support that also, whether by manned aircraft or the drones you self-Righteous hypocrites are so obsessed with.

And hypocrisy is amply demonstrated by you righties who had NO problem with civilian deaths caused by manned aircraft yet now whine about deaths caused by drones for no other reason than a Democrat's in the White House.

Conservatives are lying hypocrites.

Here's a clue for ya, adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 5 IS NOT a well done interpretation no matter how many lies you make up in lame attempts to make it so. I'd recommend you retake 1st grade but I think that'd be a little too advanced placement for you.
Good lord. We have yet another liberal who does not understand the concept of "majorities" and "polling."

I thought you actually had something to contribute burdell.

Like Don above, we're not talking about you. We're talking "majorities." Maybe join Don and Carter in the Relationship forum?

Old 12-13-2013, 01:17 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,097 times
Default Liberals Oppose the Death Penalty.........But Support Obama's Drone Killings

Quote:
Liberals fight tooth and nail to eradicate the United States of the death penalty for the most violent offenders.....but when it comes to Barack Obama and his drone strikes on violent offender's around the globe, it's KILL AT WILL, MESSIAH! KILL AT WILL!

The hypocrisy is astounding!
Conservatives oppose tracking down and killing terrorists........ But want more Americans executed.

Talk about hypocrisy!

Old 12-13-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Conservatives oppose tracking down and killing terrorists........ But want more Americans executed.

Talk about hypocrisy!

They only oppose tracking down and killing terrorists if the brown guy in the Whitehouse orders it.

Old 12-13-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:

So...get it through your skull Don.....you're not that important. We're talking about "majorities".....not you. Sorry for your luck.

Maybe find a thread where your skill level and contribution are better matched? Not sure what else to recommend. Maybe you and Carter go have a circle jerk in the Relationships forum?

The circle jerk fantasy aside, where does it say LIBERAL in the WAPO poll? Except, of course in the body of the...wait for it...EDITORIAL?

Thick as a brick.

Old 12-13-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Again, where is the word liberal in there??

This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone February 1 to 4, 2012, among a random national sample of 1,000 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.

Where, in question 10 and 11 does it ask the political ideology of the answerer? Not the POLITICAL PARTY, the IDEOLOGY.

Oh, wait...it doesn't.

I have every intention of educating myself, just not based upon ASSumptions you make in an obvious troll thread.
I have posted numerous sources, including liberal rag links, to prove you wrong, and yet here you are looking like an idiot questioning things you have no reason to question. That makes you an uninformed stooge. If you have a problem with the Washington Post analysis, or the Salon.com analysis......take it up with them. Until then, disappear. You have nothing to offer.

Old 12-13-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I have posted numerous sources, including liberal rag links, to prove you wrong, and yet here you are looking like an idiot questioning things you have no reason to question. That makes you an uninformed stooge. If you have a problem with the Washington Post analysis, or the Salon.com analysis......take it up with them. Until then, disappear. You have nothing to offer.

Not disappearing, partly because I annoy you to distraction and partly because I point out nonsense when I see it, and you, my friend are a major purveyor of nonsense.

And I noticed you didn't answer my WAPO question. Mainy because you know the answer. There is no reference to liberals in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies