Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2013, 04:06 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
President Obama has thus far been an exceptional President. HE has exceeded expectations.

On the other hand, Republicans have shown themselves to be worthless and detrimental to the well-being of this nation.
ROFLMAO I can always count on you for a good laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2013, 04:08 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Thus he offers a messianic hope with the full weight and force of the U.S. government to back him up. For many right now, with the youth leading the way, this is a compelling combination. Heaven on earth is indeed appealing rather than having to wait.

Peter Wierenga, World March 27, 2008.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:11 PM

1,735 posts, read 1,769,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
President Obama has thus far been an exceptional President. HE has exceeded expectations.

On the other hand, Republicans have shown themselves to be worthless and detrimental to the well-being of this nation.
Sure Republicans can be labeled as stupid, but the Democrats are arrogant. Here is the thing though, you can fix stupid. But you can't fix arrogance.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:14 PM

"Obama has this almost irrational following and I myself can't sometimes explain why I'm supporting him," "He's all things to all men."
---Noah Norman, 25, Washington Post.

Last edited by petch751; 12-18-2013 at 04:32 PM..

Old 12-18-2013, 04:17 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
-- Oprah Winfrey

LOLOLOLOL
lol. No doubt that cow could use some evolving, but I don't think 0bama's hand of leadership is going to take her there.

Those quotes are hilarious.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:30 PM

The followers of Obama exhibited cult-like adulation that makes the followers of Jim Jones look kindergartenish in comparison. Like the followers of Jim Jones, many Obama followers are finally being made to drink their cyanide-laced Kool-Aid.

Obama has been bad not just for politics. Obama has been bad for things that are much bigger than politics. Maybe the people understanding how they can be taken in, brainwashed will heal the nation in ways that mean much more. What a legacy.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
"This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."
-- Michelle Obama

Street vendors across downtown Charlotte selling posters depicting Obama as Jesus Christ ... One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”

Obama's real name is Barry Soetoro but he changed it to Barack Obama

“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges. Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”
Nancy Pelosi: "President Obama is a leader that God has blessed us with at this time.”

Louis Farrakhan: “You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,035,382 times
Quote:
Thus he offers a messianic hope with the full weight and force of the U.S. government to back him up. For many right now, with the youth leading the way, this is a compelling combination. Heaven on earth is indeed appealing rather than having to wait.

Peter Wierenga, World March 27, 2008.
Cult.

If anything, I hope years from now, some people look back at this in horror as I do now. Seeing people, the media, hollywood, etc in a cult like trance over this man. Talk about disturbing, to put it lightly. Frankly, there are few words to describe the cult like phenomena that we witnessed surrounding the drones/rats and Obama. To this day, every time I see a picture/video of it or think back on it, it really creeps me the hell out. Just who are these freaks that practically worshiped this man? What was going through their brains? It downright scary that these people exist, media/hollywood jerks who participated included. The world would be better off with out them.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:39 PM

781 posts, read 736,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
this Cult of Personality. Ive never seen anything like it.
I never thought about it this way. That's all Obama and his followers (those left anyway...) really are. Just a cult of personality. A dangerous cult, but still just a cult.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:43 PM

Obama wants to shrink the influence of American foreign policy” by “undermining our allies and … allowing our adversaries to remain in power.”

Obama speaks of redistribute but as we know he leaves part of what he really means out. Obama believes that America is rich and wants to redistribute American wealth to the rest of the world – and financially cripple the nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies