Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2013, 06:32 PM

723 posts, read 634,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
Apparently not.

One group is trying to completely force itself into another's world. In order to destroy it.
No, in order to join it. It's only really paranoid people who believe we're trying to destroy it. (Especially since no one has ever answered exactly how we're going to do that.)

Old 12-20-2013, 06:45 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,733 times
Quote:
And into outer Darkness.

When the perversion is complete, America will fall.
Will you be standing on a street corner with a bell and a sign "The End is Near!"? I hope you understand that you will most likely have to put down that giant cross of yours that you seem to carry around.

Sodom and Gomorrah. We've been there before. Repent now.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:48 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
It's really not for you to say what is my concern or not. Your opinion is yours.

Homosexual acts are not natural, it is against God and Nature. That is my opinion.
I will ask you AGAIN.......how do you feel about oral sex? That's not natural, either.

However, you won't answer. You never do.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:51 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykibs View Post
But that's just it. No one has to think straight sex is gross for marriage equality to be a reality. I just happen to, so expecting me to be with a woman is no different than expecting you to be with a man.
Again... "marriage equality." Code words for "changing the definition of marriage."

Quote:
Men can't have babies because men don't have a uterus. Having babies also has nothing whatsoever to do with marriage.
It takes one man and one woman to create a baby the normal and natural way.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:54 PM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
Will you be standing on a street corner with a bell and a sign "The End is Near!"? I hope you understand that you will most likely have to put down that giant cross of yours that you seem to carry around.

Sodom and Gomorrah. We've been there before. Repent now.
I'm not worthy to carry a cross, or to be what your alluding to... a Christian.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:55 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Again... "marriage equality." Code words for "changing the definition of marriage."
Which people have still yet to explain why this is a bad thing.

Quote:
It takes one man and one woman to create a baby the normal and natural way.
Procreation is off topic when it comes to legal marriage.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I will ask you AGAIN.......how do you feel about oral sex? That's not natural, either.

However, you won't answer. You never do.
Not sure you've ever asked me this.

Any sex between a man, and a man is wrong. Any sex between a woman and a woman is wrong.

Oral sex between a man and a woman, is a sin.

Sin came into the world through sexual deviation. Eve had sex with Satan. Not her husband Adam.

Therefore sin enter the world, and they lost their clothing of light and were found naked.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
No, in order to join it. It's only really paranoid people who believe we're trying to destroy it. (Especially since no one has ever answered exactly how we're going to do that.)
So if you use the word Paranoid, is my opinion then neutered...

How about Tin Foil hat... My belief is therefore invalid.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:02 PM

723 posts, read 634,114 times
Quote:
So if you use the word Paranoid, is my opinion then neutered...

How about Tin Foil hat... My belief is therefore invalid.
No, you have every right to your opinion. My point is that it will make little difference.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
No, you have every right to your opinion. My point is that it will make little difference.
It seems to make a difference based on one's soap box positioning.

Phil Robertson is making a big difference.

Tares and Wheat... think about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies