Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2013, 08:43 AM

904 posts, read 687,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You are correct in that man made religion, man also created the illusion of god. But there is no proof of a god, just blind obedient faith.
No proof to you maybe.

I have plenty of proof in my life, and all around me.

Be Still and Know.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:47 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Is that all marriage is to you? Putting your plug into your wife's socket?

I noticed there were 2 sockets in that picture and only one plug. Is that for the mistress on the side? Or are you promoting polygamy?
Most people who claim higher morality are diddling everything that moves EXCEPT their spouse.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Most people who claim higher morality are diddling everything that moves EXCEPT their spouse.
How do you know most people... and if so, is it right?

Old 12-21-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
So where do you get off telling other people what they should and shouldn't do when you don't follow it yourself?

If you've had a vasectomy, you should never have sex again - otherwise you are just a giant hypocrite.
The difference is, I know it's wrong, and admit it.

The Gay community is in denial.

I'm not telling people what to do at all.

The discussion is about going further down the rabbit hole of sin. If we don't start at some point, reconciling our evil ways, when does it turn around?
When does society get better.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Yet you purposely broke the 'tool' your creator gave you by having a vasectomy and continue to engage in non-procreative sex?
Yep, My wife gave enough. Didn't want her to have her tubes tied.

I am a weak sinner, that hopes to overcome my weakness, and have been successful at overcoming some, just not all yet.

But i believe we can overcome sin, we just have to define it first, and then put into operation the tools of success.

Eventually my wife will give me a break and we can be happily celibate and explore deeper parts of our relationship.

Again the difference is are we aware of our weakness, or in denial.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:47 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
The difference is, I know it's wrong, and admit it.

The Gay community is in denial.

I'm not telling people what to do at all.

The discussion is about going further down the rabbit hole of sin. If we don't start at some point, reconciling our evil ways, when does it turn around?
When does society get better.
And we do not deny rights to people just because you think something they are doing is wrong.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And we do not deny rights to people just because you think something they are doing is wrong.
It doesn't matter what i think, it matters what the Author of life thinks, and how he set up this school.

People's rights are denied everyday, not by me.

Gay Marriage advocates are asking for special rights. One's that the Creator has already judged as perverse and wrong.

YOu are looking to man, to justify your sin. Good luck with that.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:53 AM

4,176 posts, read 4,670,550 times
Quote:

Eventually my wife will give me a break and we can be happily celibate and explore deeper parts of our relationship.
This has to be one of the most hilariously absurd statements I have ever seen here.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:55 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times
Quote:
How do you know most people... and if so, is it right?
If you can say it about gay people....

Thanks for taking my bait and proving my point.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
This has to be one of the most hilariously absurd statements I have ever seen here.
Or, satirical genius....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies