Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 05:19 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Funny, isn't it, how none of them will answer this question.
La Palin actually demanded Mr. Bashir be fired but is predictably aghast at Duck Dad's suspension.

As for the OP, yes, the comments were disgusting and I appreciate that the OP finds them so, but, gay youth and adults are bullied, beaten and otherwise abused every single day in this country, often due to the same sort of off-handed and thoughtless comments as those made by the duck guy.
It's a shame that so many are blind to this reality.
Seriously. I want to hear Palin demand that Bashir be reinstated lest his right to Free Speech be trampled upon. Such hypocrites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Meanwhile, the Koran forbids homosexuals and Muslims would kill them but the liberals sit by and do nothing about that "religion".
What can anyone do about any religion? And don't give me this persecuted Christian crap. I'm a Christian and I won't sit here and pretend that I'm 'persecuted'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What do you expect us to do? Go to the Middle East and slap some people around?
We try to make effect change where we CAN effect change.
I'm curious to the answser to this one too. Can't you singlehandedly do something about the Muslims?????

Old 12-21-2013, 05:30 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,117 times
“I would never have allowed a corporate culture to have such low standards that that kind of vile talk was accepted.”
[Palin on Bashir]

Oh - the hypocrisy!

Old 12-21-2013, 06:05 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,254,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Ivan Okhlobystin, Russian Actor, Says He Would Burn Gays Alive In Ovens

I specifically chose a source that should keep you liberals from questioning it. Over the past week, we have spent countless hours on tv and in print and on the web talking about what color a fictional character is (Santa) and a reality show stars personal, biblical beliefs. And this goes especially towards the GLAADS and PC police jerk offs. I havent heard much of anything from you on what this Russian star said. I dont hear peep from you on REAL ACTUAL hateful evil words towards Gays or Christians that happens and occurs around our world.

So quick to want to score political points, or put a dagger in the heart of Christianity, that you willingly look the other way knowing true atrocities are spoken and committed in the world. Prime example is the comment made by a Russian tv star. And not a damn peep from most of you. But hey, let's go after the guy who was asked a question and dared to say homosexuality is a sin but he respects and loves everybody.

And before someone tries to say it. This isnt biblical teaching. You dont wish death, let alone something like this, on someone who you believe sins. It is not on you to judge them as God and condemn them to death. That comment is on par with Hitler. Yet we are supposed to go after this Duck guy for what he said? Again, gays are killed in some countries and then you have talk like this in some countries. Yet we are to believe that America Christians are the enemy and need to be ruined?
Seriously? Look at this guy. Elton John would tell him to butch it up.

Old 12-21-2013, 06:13 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Thank you for informing everyone just how illiterate you are. You have no clue what those Commandments mean, as illustrated by your laughable interpretation of them.
Pleas do explain how the 10 commandments are instituted into the laws of this country.

Old 12-21-2013, 06:24 PM

5,335 posts, read 4,423,566 times
As is quite the norm, this thread has been taken off topic from the first page onward.

Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies