Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 01:06 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Really what party is constantly using class envy to divide people. I'll give you one guess!
I can think of one party that has been engaged in a decades-long effort to pit the middle class against everyone below them and convince them to vote against their own self interest by selling them on the fantasy that they'd be part of the wealthy if only those dirty poor people would just stop being such leeches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2013, 01:09 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
One of Hitler's objectives for taking over Europe was to provide living space for Germany.

He was just conducting redistribution by force on a grand scale.

Liberals must love the guy!

Old 12-21-2013, 01:09 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Quote:
Really what party is constantly using class envy to divide people. I'll give you one guess!
That's easy, the GOP.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:13 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
That's easy, the GOP.
Absolutely. How divisive were they during the election? Makers v takers. 47%. Entitlement Class. They divided half the country and lost the election in the process.

Experts on dividing, they are.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:19 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,079,888 times
Quote:
I can think of one party that has been engaged in a decades-long effort to pit the middle class against everyone below them and convince them to vote against their own self interest by selling them on the fantasy that they'd be part of the wealthy if only those dirty poor people would just stop being such leeches.
Really ever since the first black George Washington I cannot tell a lie has been in the WH why has poverty skyrocketed.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:20 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
The one that encourages middle-class people to hate the poor.

Old 12-21-2013, 03:25 PM

New Bel-Air mansion reflects resurgence of behemoth L.A. homes. Wait until the left see that home and starts screaming living space inequality. The owner can basically say good bye to that home especially that's it located in California.

New Bel-Air mansion reflects resurgence of behemoth L.A. homes - latimes.com

Old 12-21-2013, 03:34 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,297 times
Quote:
For example would you force someone like Michael Moore to open their mansions to the homeless or families that need more living space. I'm just curious since the left seems to be into distributing everything. You may think this would not ever happen but with left anything is possible.
No. Any more stupid questions?

Old 12-21-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
No. Any more stupid questions?
I know your right you wouldn't do that. You would instead tax them out of the home.

Old 12-21-2013, 04:05 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
The Democratic Party Platform | Democrats.org

This is not hard.

Basically, fact-based economic policy that rewards hard work and making an effort to improve this country. You know, as opposed to the failed right wing policies of worshiping the rich and lying to everyone else by claiming that the giveaways will trickle down.

Nobody is out to deny people success.
Anybody with some sense of self thought and remembrance of what the democratic party actually makes into law will scoff and laugh at what the democratic says it stands for because the democratic party masks its true agenda knowing that the truth of what they stand for isn't popular nor is it representative of freedom in many regards.

It is laughable that the democrats name a law affordable care act when in truth it does nothing to make health care affordable in opposite it increases costs but the truth is they wanted a money grab (money confiscation hence why they included confiscation of ones taxes for not buying their health care.

In almost all democratic laws the tactics of regulation, taxation, limits , bans and confiscation is at the heart of their laws be it about guns, health care, ownership of land, vehicles, substance use like sugar or soda and so on.

That is what you are about.....control of people. Yet your liberal elite leaders exempt themselves from the rules and laws they force on others. Why is it Whoopi Goldberg won't have a section 8 house in her neighborhood or Michael Moore says he needs to keep his gun while demanding everybody else surrender theirs?

Anybody with any self thought can see that the democratic party is as corrupt, as elitist, as divisive , as as much in the corporate pocket, and as power hungry as any other they accuse of.

How is that hope and change working for you now? The first lady awards a 680 million contract to a friend just like you accused Haliburton of, gitmo is still open, gas prices are just as high ( does that mean Obama is a oilman in the white house?) spying and erosion of freedom continues, American propelled wars around the world continue, the cost of living still rising, and now the health care made worse not better as many wonder how to pay the doubled if not triples insurance premium.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies