Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 11:46 PM

1,664 posts, read 3,955,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
You sometimes think he is smarter only because you find it impossible for someone to be that stupid. Trust me, Biden truly is that stupid.
It is easy to find humor in the silly things that Biden does. HOWEVER, a few years back he did have a brain injury and that may be why he is a bit off-kilter. I would show compassion for him as he really isn't that harmful. At least not in a Pelosi or Reid sorta way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2013, 12:09 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
What is really scary is everyone bashing Biden voted for George W. Bush and thought he was a great President.

And they didn't do it just once, they did it TWICE!

Old 12-27-2013, 12:10 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Actually I think Biden is a lot smarter that most republicans give him credit for. If fact, I think Biden is a lot smarter than most republicans.
Well, in all fairness, that is not really saying much.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:12 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,124,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Actually I think Biden is a lot smarter that most republicans give him credit for. If fact, I think Biden is a lot smarter than most republicans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Well, in all fairness, that is not really saying much.
This really isn't true. I mean, Biden, a little quirky, is intelligent; but so are many many republicans. It's not the smart republican's fault that the party is taken over by a lesser form of intelligence.

Old 12-27-2013, 04:27 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Remember Doc's quote from "Back to the Future" when told Ronald Reagan was President?

"Who's Vice President, Jerry Lewis?"

We should be so lucky.

Old 12-27-2013, 04:32 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What is really scary is everyone bashing Biden voted for George W. Bush and thought he was a great President.

And they didn't do it just once, they did it TWICE!
The Democrats did it twice, too, and stuck us with a REAL douche. And they think HE'S a great President! See the irony here?

Last edited by Mrs. Skeffington; 12-27-2013 at 05:28 AM..

Old 12-27-2013, 05:26 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
It is easy to find humor in the silly things that Biden does. HOWEVER, a few years back he did have a brain injury and that may be why he is a bit off-kilter. I would show compassion for him as he really isn't that harmful. At least not in a Pelosi or Reid sorta way?
A few years back Biden was plagiarizing political speeches. And before that he was plagiarizing the law review at Syracuse University. The only way Biden can ever obtain an original thought is through theft.

Old 12-27-2013, 05:34 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
obama is a communist and he is doing everything in his power to destroy the USA. Only fools and freeloaders still support this scum of a man... Open your eyes..!! obama hates America
You can't even pay attention, I never said Biden is a communist, he is just a complete fool, obama is absolutely a communist... and he is surrounded by communists he put into place. He is after your America and you are too blind to see it...as were the people of Germany who supported Hitler...
OH, if only we still had Bush, an honorable man who truly loves America...
I hope you wake up some day before it's too late... It doesn't look good at this point in time...
A "communist"?
If this isn`t a plea for voter sanity laws I don`t know what is.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:40 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
A "communist"?
If this isn`t a plea for voter sanity laws I don`t know what is.
Very true, if you don't believe obama is a communist, you aren't intelligent enough to be voting. Ignorance and the freeloaders put obama in power, which category do you fall into??
You support a communist, good work..!!

Old 12-27-2013, 10:01 AM

2,025 posts, read 4,172,754 times
Biden's conduct during the debate with Ryan was a shameful display of pulling faces, mugging, and generally acting like Vinnie Barbarino in the back of the classroom while the serious kids tried to put in a serious effort. Having him as president would be a slap in the face to not only the USA but the world. Think of how he'd fare against Putin, or any other strongman, we'd be the laughingstock of the planet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies