Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2014, 11:34 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
And then the sky will fall and a big chunk will hit all of us on the head.

The right-wing hysterics regarding the ACA are comical.
Wasnt it left win ghysterics that caused ACA to be passed to begin with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2014, 11:34 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,726,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Ain't gonna happen.

Bob was being sarcastic, but queen didn't understand that, because in her fervor to make some childish retort, she completely glossed over the link, which read "math dvd software." She couldn't even be bothered to READ the post before proclaiming that it proved that Bob had sourced his information.

It's a terribly embarrassing mistake, and it'll be a cold day in hell before she admits it to people that she clearly has quite a lot of disdain for.
I love it when people don't even bother to open a link before declaring it proves them right. It also makes me laugh. They trust "their" side and start clinging to a link they haven't even opened.
Queen got punked by .bob, lol.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I love it when people don't even bother to open a link before declaring it proves them right. It also makes me laugh. They trust "their" side and start clinging to a link they haven't even opened.
Queen got punked by .bob, lol.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:39 AM

13,932 posts, read 5,615,884 times
And buried in the law itself is the insurance company bailouts in sections 1341 and 1342. But to bail them out, the House has to authorize it (using the law as their justification). Look for the summertime DNC agitprop about the mean Republicans trying to kill the insurance industry that ObamaCare was built to save, because by March 31, the adverse selection results will have been crunched by the actuaries, and the insurance companies are going to be in full on panic and sending every lobbyist they have at Congress to save them from ObamaCare, most of the pain from which has been directly and individually attributable to Barack Obama himself and his tin pot dictator flouting of his own signature law with all his unconstitutional and illegal exemptions.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:39 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,409,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Wasnt it left win ghysterics that caused ACA to be passed to begin with?
No, it was a crap healthcare system, the laughingstock of the industrialized world, that created the ACA.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:40 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
The Democrats running (scared) for re-election don't think so.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:40 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
And then the sky will fall and a big chunk will hit all of us on the head.

It's panic.... They see the ACA working and the Dems are going to be lauded for accomplishing what was originally a Conservative plan. Well, from back when there were Conservative plans.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:42 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
i had pghquest calling me a loser when i said i dont have to pay anything for the new healthcare. thats the new republican mantra. anyone who isnt rich is a bum.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:43 AM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Heh. You're right. I skipped the link. Got me! Since it's so important to you to prove that … instead of proving the lies and manufactured statistics you and your pals spout on this thread. Nice deflection. Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back for such a stunning victory.
The specific mistake isn't a big deal, queen. The big deal is in how that mistake demonstrates that you simply don't care about facts. For you, the ACA is about "your side" "winning." For us, it's about not hurting the country with a terribly bad piece of legislation.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:49 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Heh. You're right. I skipped the link. Got me! Since it's so important to you to prove that … instead of proving the lies and manufactured statistics you and your pals spout on this thread. Nice deflection. Don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back for such a stunning victory.
When talking to the "Birther/Anti-ACA/Flat Earther" crowd, I tend to use sarcasm too often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies